News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Going out for Dinner

Started by Sky, June 10, 2008, 04:17:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goblet_fulla_fire

"Well," said Goblet, surprised by the sudden lack of people. "I came here expecting more people would bother to dine, but it seems that they didn't really want to or they have something appointed. But I have a little trouble believing the second thing." Goblet looked down at his spaghetti. "Ah well," said Goblet and he began eating.
I am a dog.

harrypotterfan:)

((lol...sorry))

Alex quickly walked back to the school where he thought Megan would be but she wasn't in the school.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Sky

Sky took a small bite of her hamburger then a sip of her butterbeer. "Yeah. But that was awfully nice of Alex. I'll have to thank him the next time I see him."

goblet_fulla_fire

"Yeah, it's not everyday you have free spaghetti," said Goblet, twirling his fork straight into the pasta. "It's also not everyday that you have a higher sauce to pasta ratio than the norm, because I just love spaghetti so much. I do proclaim that the Italians make the best food." Goblet took a large bite of his spaghetti.

(I haven't had lunch yet. I think you can probably tell.)

(Now I really, REALLY, want some spaghetti right now.)
I am a dog.

Sky

Sky looked at her plate. It was only half gone and she was already full. She looked up at Goblet. "Thats true. Free food is the best. As long as its cooked and is real." She smirked and started to play with her food.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jessie walked in and sat down.  *Hey guys!* She said ordering spaghetti from the waitress ((Sorry it took me like forever to find this thing!!))
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Sky

((No problem :P))

Sky looked at Jessie. "Hey! About time ya got here!"

goblet_fulla_fire

"Hello there! It just seems I am meeting new people by the minute. Forgive me if I don't get up, this spaghetti that was cooked up is a rather mean one, I'd say and I can't seem to pry myself away from it. If you still wouldn't mind exchanging greetings, then you can call me Goblet."
I am a dog.

Sky

Wow..he has some really nice manners Sky thought. She finished her butterbeer and her hamburger. "That was excellent. Now I'm stuffed." 

Megan.

She came back walking into the school.
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

harrypotterfan:)

Alex suddenly saw a flash. She's going into the school. He rushed to the main entrance of the school.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Megan.

She waved to some of the students that she new then went into the Great Hall and sat down and nibbled on a cookie.
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

goblet_fulla_fire

Quote from: Sky on June 12, 2008, 08:47:10 AM
Wow..he has some really nice manners Sky thought. She finished her butterbeer and her hamburger. "That was excellent. Now I'm stuffed." 
"You eat too fast," said Goblet. "You should savor the taste."
I am a dog.

Sky

Sky smiled. "Yes. I suppose I should have. But when you haven't eaten anything all day, you tend to eat a little faster than usual."

goblet_fulla_fire

"That makes savoring the food all the more better," said Goblet.
I am a dog.