News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*^*No, Bad Dog *^*

Started by ChoChangHP118, June 11, 2008, 01:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

"Alright but you owe me Ms. Weasley, and don't think I'll forget because I won't,"

Sirius sat at the bar in the almost empty Three Broomsticks. He peered around anxiously in black pants, black shoes, black shirt, and a black cloak. He was feeling very dark as he sat with no drink though the bartender had asked numerous times. Beside him was an empty chair he was saving, before it on the table lay a Butter Beer. He was obviously waiting for someone.

His bright orange eyes swept the room, and his white smile flashed in every direction. He nodded to the waiter as he sat, not wanting to make conversation but feeling the need to give some sort of recognition that the bar man was there. He turned in his creaky old stool to look at a drunk man sitting in the corner knocked out against the window sill. He shook his head turning back to the bartender who's eyes were still curiously on him. Sirius felt uncomfortable so he turned to the other side of the room, noticing two rather plump women laughing rather loudly, clearly drunk while clanging together what seemed to be not there first glasses of Fire Whiskey. He shook his head chuckling at the site.

A clock some where in the East struck five o'clock and already he could see people outside as businesses either closed or opened for the evening hours. He watched the bustle of people as a small group of men that had just gotten off of work walked in, hanging there cloaks on the hanger. Sirius turned away from them, not wanting to make conversation even though he recognized one of the men from the book shop down the road. He instead stared at the fire whiskey set out beside him.

He wondered when Ginny would make her appearance.

(Ask before joining unless told otherwise by me or Ginny! Please and thank you!)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

Ginny had asked her parents to keep Cody for the night. She didn't know if Xaver was at home, sleeping, or if he had gone to his realm for work. She had simply wanted to make sure that no matter what he chose to do today, he wouldn't have to worry about being back home with Cody for the night.

She had explained, earlier that morning, that she was going to meet a friend for drinks after work. A rare occurrence, yes, but not so completely abnormal. She was, after all, 21 years old, and she needed friends.
She loved Xaver and Cody with all her heart.
But the saying "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" was most certainly true.

Now, she walked into the pub, still wearing her teacher's robes. Long, black, and actually rather scary looking. She noticed Sirius right away and gave him a small wave and a smile as she walked up.
"Hello." She said, sitting down, "How's life treating you?"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

Sirius smiled as he nodded a hello to Ginny as she walked in. He thought for a moment on the question,
"well the way I see it is. I'm sitting here in a bar," he looked around him
"with my best friend," he winked to Ginny
"and we're drinking." He motioned toward her glass but then reconsidered his final statement. "Or rather your drinking. But that makes one of us right." He smiled laughing with ease. "Work is hell and family life is hectic, but other then that,"

"Pretty good."

He nodded to himself, replaying the answer in his head before jumping slightly, knocking him out of his chance. "Oh sorry excuse my manners Ginny, what about you how's life at home treating you?" He watched her movements, his eyes a dancing orange.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

Ginny laughed, picking up the glass, "Thanks." She said, taking a drink.

She shook her head, "Life's great, you could say. Xaver was gone for a bit, but he's come back." She chuckled, "And he has almost no hair."
She actually hated Xaver's new haircut. It was too scary. It showed his sharpness way too easily.

Ginny ws used to seeing his softness, actually.

Surprisingly quick, she finished her drink.
"Work was hell today...the new headmaster is a jerk..."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

Sirius nodded as he listened to her talk. He peered at the ceiling, thinking. He shifted his position so that one elbow was on the table and the other was on the back of his stool, his knees were pointed in Ginny's direction. "New headmaster?" He hadn't talked to anyone that worked there nor had he been to Hogwarts in such a long time that he had forgotten that changes obviously were going to be made.

"Who is it this time around?" He asked personally hoping he wouldn't know the man.

Ginny Weasly

"I dunno, some idiot, if you ask me." Ginny shrugged. She knew the man's name, but it mattered not to her. She didn't like him, or his ideas. And she didn't like the way he was pushing her to take a full time job at the school.

The bartender gave her a new firewhisky when she looked at him, knowing just what she wanted. It wasn't hard to guess, actually.

She glanced at Sirius, "How come you aren't having a drink or two?" She asked, tipping her head slightly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

Sirius watched the bartender give her the drink and eyed it idly. "Technically," he said watching her hold it "I've been sober now for more then a year." He smirked, watching the glass.

"That's what Sarah thinks at least," his eyes turned teasingly to Ginny. "Don't tell her that though. This round has gone about two months I believe." He shrugged. "It really isn't a top priority for me to stay off the drink. Sometimes you just need a few to uh, let lose."

He smiled to Ginny, looking her up and down, in other words, checking her out.

Ginny Weasly

"Two months, hmm?" Ginny looked over the top of her glass with raised eyebrows.

"What's the longest you've then? Cause if it's less then 9 months, I have you beat!" She hadn't drank anything once she had become pregnant.

She hadn't seen him look her up and down, and actually, there was a lot to look at. She was young, pretty, and eye catching. Proven by how some of the other men were doing the same as Sirius. She didn't look like a mother, had lost every pound from her pregnancy like magic.
She still looked about 17, maybe 18 years old.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

"Yes but seeing as how I can't get pregnant like you can...nuh, not that I would want to I'm just saying that you had to stay off the alcohol," he hit himself in the head laughing from idiocy. "Its my choice to not..." his mind lost him as he watched Ginny take a sip of her drink. He himself swallowed, watching her every movements.

"drink." He finished shaking his head in a whisper, trying to force the fantasy out.

Ginny Weasly

"Didn't have to." Ginny said, grinning, "Choose to. For my baby."

"And you are right, you don't want to get pregnant...a lot of the 9 months is spent throwing up." She shrugged, then grinned, "The comes the whole birthing process...it's painful."

She hesitated then, the cheeriness fading from her voice, "And scary...when you're alone."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

"Not everyone is alone. You can thank your dear Xaver for that." Sirius didn't know where that had come from. Anger had suddenly built up inside of him towards Xaver. He didn't know if it had been because Ginny had said that she was alone or what. It scared him as he spoke those words in no more then a whisper, his hands balled into fists. He shook for a moment, releasing the tension in his body.

He stared at Ginny, worried to see her reaction. "Sorry about that. I just let that slip."

Ginny Weasly

Ginny frowned, "I was alone, actually."

She looked down into her glass, shaking her head slightly, "No one was there for me when I had Cody. I didn't even tell my mum."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

Sirius listened to her closely, remembering the day he had spent with Ginny in the forest, the day he had kissed her. "I could have been there for you." He muttered looking into Ginny's eyes. "That was your choice that you had no one there. Do remember that Ginny."

Ginny Weasly

Ginny chuckled darkly, "You wouldn't have been there, kiddo."

She took a deep drink, and leaned forward, "You would have hated me if I had told you I was pregnant." She'd been thinking about that day too, "You would have hated it, because I let you kiss me."

Suddenly she giggled, "S'okay. So I was alone. I deserved it, end of story."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

"Neh, I wouldn't have hated it. Of course not, I could never hate you." He smiled to her politely, thinking of what it would have been like if he would have been there for Ginny while she was pregnant. He wondered silently if she would have returned to Xaver if Sirius would have been there to help her through her pregnancy. He could be with her here today if she would have let him help.

He shook his head, avoiding the painful thought of them being together. He knew they weren't and they wouldn't be ever. He must accept that.

"You would have hated it, because I let you kiss me."

Sirius looked at her thoughtfully. "I didn't think you remembered that."

He then thought for a moment about what she had just said. "Let me kiss you? You didn't let me because you had no idea I was about to do that."