News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*^*No, Bad Dog *^*

Started by ChoChangHP118, June 11, 2008, 01:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"Could so hate me." She insisted, as the bartender gave her another drink She looked at it suspiciously, wondering if she should possibly slow down. She was starting to get dizzy.

She left the drink beside her, folding her hands in her lap.

"True, I'd had no clue." She agreed with him on that, "But it's not like I beat you up, or pushed you away."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

Sirius watched her set the drink down and sighed. "You're right, I guess." He waved the waiter down, ordering a fire whiskey. He frowned, "I need a drink." He muttered as it was set in front of him. He stared at it for a moment before holding it, looking into it. "Here's to two months." He said clinking his glass to Ginny's on the table before taking a big swig of it.

He paused as the drink rushed through his body, burning his throat but he liked that it did. He had missed it. He closed his eyes for a moment before taking another drink, setting it on the table. "Your right you didn't beat me up nor did you push me away."

"So why didn't you just push me closer? If you knew you were going to have a child, why didn't you try and become close with someone that could help you take care of said child? You had no clue Xaver was going to return, so why did you go into seclusion rather then trying to get someone to be with you?"
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

"I..."

Ginny was caught off guard by his question. She looked down at her drink and picked it back up, taking a drink and shaking her head.

"I was scared, Sirius." She told him, her voice lowering and wavering. She looked down at her hands, "I was afraid that somebody else was going to leave me."

"Besides...I held onto the belief that Xav was coming back."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

Sirius sighed, grabbing his drink and taking another sip, thinking. "I would say I understand, but I just don't understand you sometimes Ginny."

He looked her in the eyes then, his turning a deep purple. "I have another question."

He paused looking at her still, "Did you feel anything in that first kiss?"
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

Ginny thought for a moment, shaking her head, "To tell the truth, it was too fast. Didn't have time to feel anything but surprise..."

She drained her third glass, and as soon as she set it down, it was replaced by a new one. She was surprised by the efficiency of the bartender, and giggled lightly. She put her hand over her mouth, giggling even harder at herself for giggling over her surprise.

Then she she stopped, smiling at him, "You are one of the few people to ever catch me off guard."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

Sirius smiled to her, enjoying her silliness and forgetting his own dedication to not drink. He finished his first drink and the bartender refilled his as well, slower but he didn't mind. He took a sip and swished it in his mouth, enjoying the taste. "I guess I have that way about me."

He laughed faking a smug presence about me. "Some girls find me," he leaned in, whispering in her ear calmly...

"irresistible."

He smiled, brushing her hair from her shoulder before leaning back to stare at Ginny, his emotions exciting and forgetting everything that he had. Sarah was far from his mind, along with all of his children, all that filled this empty space now was Ginny.

All Ginny and nothing more was what he saw in his head as he sat next to her. This new Ginny that he saw the giggly drinker made Sirius happy himself. Enjoying the company and especially the person that was keeping him company he took another sip of his drink, eyeing her casually and yet with much force.

Ginny Weasly

"Oh really? Who told you that?" Ginny said, giggling again. She couldn't stop, actually. Everything just seemed so funny all of a sudden. She covered her mouth, forcing herself to stop giggling. Still, she was smiling as she looked up.

She was drinking way too fast to stay sober for long. And this wasn't butterbeer, this was firewhiskey. She wasn't a light weight, but three glasses in less than a half hour were a bit much.

"You know what I remember most about that night?" She asked him, taking another sip.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

Sirius smiled from her cute laughter. There was something about it that he liked to hear it, maybe it was because he had never heard it before. Either way it brought a smile to his face all the same as he stared at her. He took another sip of his drink, not noticing Ginny's rate of drinking the glasses clean.

"What do you remember most about that glorious night?" He winked at her, waiting for her response.

Ginny Weasly

"How tired I was. And how you helped me back to the castle." Ginny grinned, "Remember? I could hardly stand, cause I'd been not sleeping, and you picked me up and carried me. The only other person in the whole world who's ever done that kinda thing for me, you know, helped me when I couldn't help myself, was Xav."

A bit slurred, yes, but she got her point across. She wasn't comparing him with Xaver. Rather, she was putting him in about the same league.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

Sirius nodded, remembering exactly how that night had gone. "You were light I remember." He laughed, Ginny always had been a bit lighter then Sarah.

"I'd always help a friend who needed help. Especially ," he moved his hand so it was on Ginny's elbow. He smiled a crooked smile with his white teeth at her, his eyes still dancing orange.

"for you..."

Ginny Weasly

"Awwe," Ginny said, "Thank you, Sirius. You are such a sweetie."

She leaned towards him slightly, "I'm a horrible friend though." She said, her eyes widening. She was still smiling, and looked like an earnest child, "I'm not very nice, and never helpful at all."
She shook her head, "And nobody ever liked me much."

Ginny laughed outright now, "Not that I cared."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

Sirius looked at Ginny, eyeing her curiously. "You're very helpful though, a-and nice!" He smiled, perking up at her and leaning in as well. He stared into her wide eyes, smiling casually still.

"Did you care about me?" He asked her quietly, calmly, and yet still with force.

Ginny Weasly

Now she nodded, "Mmmmhmm, a lot."

Ginny finished her fourth drink, and basically stopped thinking about what number she was on. What did she have to worry about? Cody was with her parents, so she didn't have to run home to take care of him.
And as for Xaver.
Well, he was more capable of taking care of himself than she was.
Apparently.

"Why did you kiss me that night, Sirius?" She asked him, looking at him with bright eyes. She was no longer sober. Now her words ran unchecked.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

Sirius noticed her drunk stature but didn't care, he thought for a moment, blinking but not leaving her gaze. "You've no idea how long I had had a crush on you." He laughed, remembering his school days. "You had been on my mind for about a week, so I decided to see if my feelings for you were real or not."

He finished his second drink and sighed.
"They were real."

As the waiter replaced his drink he laughed, rubbing his face and looking away from her, staring at his now full glass. "More real then I thought."

Ginny Weasly

"But you were just a kid." Her words didn't make much sense. Sirius was about the same age as her. The real difference had been that she wasn't a student. He was.
And she'd always seen him that way.

Ginny giggled at him, though, "Why do so many people like me?" She said, still giggling, "You, and Conan, and Mahn, and Xaver...am I really that pretty?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret