News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*^*No, Bad Dog *^*

Started by ChoChangHP118, June 11, 2008, 01:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

Sirius took a sip of his drink just as Ginny asked him that question. Out came the Firewhiskey all over the counter. He laughed as his face turned red and the bartender waddled over to clean it up. He sighed, thanking the man before turning back to Ginny. "Have you looked at yourself lately?"

"You're beautiful! That's not all I like about you though. Oh no there's tons more. Your wit, your cunning intelect, your stunning vocabulary. There's nothing bad about you."

He sighed looking at her, still smiling.
"Your like an angel."
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

"There is so bad stuff about me." Ginny whispered, ignroing the spilled Firewhiskey.

"Cause I shouldn't have ever let you kiss me that time." Back to that. She seemed to be thinking about that a lot. She leaned ever further towards him, so she had to look up at him, "I was in love with someone else, but I let you kiss me."

"That's bad."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

Sirius peered down at her though there heights at this angle were almost not noticeable. "All the bad stuff is lost in my mind of you." He muttered sweetly in her ear.

He pulled back in a taunting like trance of leaning in then back out. "Ginny, you forget. I was in love to." He smiled, shuddering slightly thinking of Sarah. He forced her from his mind quickly, unwilling to think of how hurt she would be if she found out he had drank....

or worse.

(Eek. Reminding myself of her.)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

"Mmm, you were." She agreed, and her eyes grew wide as she was given another drink.
At this rate, she was going to forget who she was soon.

"Didja ever wonder if maybe we hadn't already loved other people, we mighta loved each other?" Ginny asked. The question had just come to mind.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

"I loved you even while I loved Sarah." He blurted out suddenly being very honest to the point of amberrasement.

"You though... I just don't know. I like to believe you would have or at least could have if you tried." He sighed, thinking of how things could have been different between them.

"But honestly I just don't know about you. You're harder to read then I would like to believe." He laughed. "I'm used to girls falling for me the minute they see me. You though, you never have and you probably never will."

Ginny Weasly

"Well, you were my student." Ginny giggled, and leaned her head against his shoulder. She was suddenly very sleepy.

"You were a jerk to girls too...and I already loved Xaver when I met you." She nodded, her head still against his shoulder, "And I already loved him for a long time."

She didn't pull back, too tired to do so. Too tired to care what other's thought. She was drunk,and tired.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

Sirius tried to control his breathing, looking at her from the corner of his eye. "But you thought he wasn't coming back. And we are merely a few years apart in age Ginny do remember that, and I was no jerk to girls." He paused, looking up at the bar, "Okay, so a few girls I was exceptionally rude to. They most certainly deserved it though."

"I never not once would have been mean to you, not to you of course not. I cared and still do care about you to much to ever let anything happen to that. And if ever you find that Xaver just isn't for you anymore, I'll be here. I was there once for you that night, I'd be there for you again and again. No matter what."

He smiled, "Especially if we were to re live that night, I would most definitely be there if you chose to oh I don't know, kiss me again." He stared down at her, half hoping she would say something but knowing she most likely wouldn't. He knew she didn't feel the same way about him as he did for her, but where was the harm in trying he thought.

He waited to see what she would have to say about that.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny kept her head still, but somehow looked up at him, "I hate being left behind." She muttered, her mood growing dark and angry.

And for some reason she couldn't quite explain, she picked her head up. Still leaning forward, her face was close to his. Their breath intermingled, but she didn't seem to notice. She was looking into his eyes, her brow furrowed as she focused on them.

"Why do so many people leave me behind?"

She'd never be able to explain what happened next, except that she leaned forward, allowing their lips to touch.
It wasn't as electric as her and Xaver's kisses were, nothing could ever equal that. But it was still a kiss, and not a peck. She held her lips on his for a moment, then pulled back slightly.

And her face grew red, and she sat back, and covered her face with her hands.
"Oh no...what did I just do?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

Sirius's eyes widened as he stared down at her. He found no words but only surprise on his cold hard face. He almost looked dead. He slowly let his mouth drop open in amazement, staring down at Ginny. His face turned red, as he smiled bigger then ever. He still could not speak. Merely stared at her in amazement. "Wha-"

He still found no words. His heart felt like leaping onto the table and doing the Cha-cha. It pounded deeply in his chest, he feared she could feel it.

He blinked hard, before he started laughing. He breathed a happy sigh and looked at her. "Wow... We're even now." That was all he could muster to say.

He had just kissed Ginny Weasley. His mind spun as he grabbed his drink and took a long sip. He didn't know what to say still, fearing that he was imagining it he turned back to her. "Did we just? Did you just. Kiss..." He couldn't find words to put in a sentence, they all came out jumbled. "You, me, kiss, you... You kissed me." He nodded to himself, happy to finally find words.

Xaver

Xaver couldn't remember, particularly, why he'd gone out to find Ginny.
He'd stopped by the house, then by Molly and Arthur's, and had affirmed Cody's stay. The little boy asleep, however, Xaver had gone off in search of his soon-to-be bride, not sure what had spawned the idea to interrupt her. It had been important..
It didn't matter, anymore.

He'd entered the building in the wake of a rather burly woman, though, in no rush, he'd held open the door for a young couple, offering a polite smile and a nod, releasing the door as they passed him, his eyes flickering upward as his senses caught familiar voices, across the room. Caught them as they faded off, and as Ginny pressed into Sirius, and their lips touched..

Xaver stared, in a sick, facinated horror, his heart catching, and lodging in his chest, even as they drew away, colored of face, and murmuring words he didn't bother catch.

He made to them, very slowly, in much of a trance, booted feet brushing the floor in light, agile steps, his lean, impressive figure clad in dark pants, and a dark, deep blue sweater that enhanced the glow in the moody oceans of his eyes. Though that glow, usually dancing just beneath the surface of his creature, was strangely absent, his gaze shuttered, and cold. He stepped quietly, easily around the other's in his way, making a direct line, until he was a few feet from their table. He paused, at an empty booth, and casually leaned against it, arms folding across the expanse of his chest.

At Sirius's comments, he felt oddly bemused.
Numb.
"Not the cleverest b!t(h in the pack, are you, Monsieur Black?"

The corners of his mouth tipped upward into the phantom of a smile - the devastation behind such a smile hidden behind the gaze that gave away nothing.
A smile, that mirrored those of his youth. Empty, dispassionate, and soulless, for the sole reason of protecting himself.

"She did, indeed, kiss you. Did you not, my love?"
His tones had never been more harsh toward her. And never before, had he ever used an endearment only aside for her, mockingly.

Xaver didn't look at Ginny.
He refused to, even as he pushed himself from the empty booth, and slowly, strides dangerous, made his way to them.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

At his first words, Ginny lowered her hands, her face becoming deathly pale. She opened her mouth,as though to say something, but snapped it shut when Xaver turned on her.
Never had he ever, spoken to her like that.
Never had he spoken a harsh word to her.
That alone was enough to scare her into silence.

And the worst part of it was,she was still drunk. And each feeling was only a half of what it would have been if she were sober. Which meant that this feeling, deep in her chest, was horrible beyond words.

"Xaver..." She began, then stopped. What could she say? She looked at him, pain flashing across her face.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

Sirius closed his eyes, now wishing it were a dream. Although, if it were then Ginny would not be sitting in his presence next to him having just kissed him so wishing it were a dream was a panic need rather then a real wanting. He tried not to look at Xaver, afraid that if he did his whole life would flash before his eyes. He breathed heavily, turning away from Xaver as he walked up, dreading every step he heard.

"She did, indeed, kiss you. Did you not, my love?"

He finally turned, looking at Xaver. "What's it to you if she did?" He laughed, taking another swig of his drink and trying not to push his luck to much. Although enjoying what Ginny had just did still. His heart hammered loudly, it was hard to tell if it was because of what Ginny had just done or what he feared Xaver might do. He waited, watching Xaver's expression, fearing him but not turning away from him.

He swallowed another sip, watching as Xaver came towards them, he suddenly smelt rather smaller then before, smaller then he was in fact but Xaver was making it hard to not think in this manner. He waited with baited breath to see what he would

...do.

Xaver

It hadn't, particularly, been the way he had been raised, but it had always been very much in Xaver's strict, adamant morals, and lifestyle, that he had never spoken ill of Ginny. Never, in all the years of knowing her, had he ever cursed at her. He had never cursed her name, and anger, it had always seemed, simply wasn't in him, for her.
Was this it?
He didn't know.

Ginny breathed his name, and his heart ached like a wound so deep when he breathed, it stung, and as if when his heart beat, it bled.
The hurt, wounded him.
The fact that he did hurt, and had no way to heal himself. More, that Ginny...

He didn't know how to feel.

Love..
The word, that once he had feared, and had come to accept - then come to know.. it tasted suddenly foul.
Tainted, on his lips.

"What's it to you if she did?"

Xaver's gaze bored into Sirius's face, watching but unseeing. Caring too little, anymore, to enter what he saw, into his brain.
He paused after the other male's comment, then shook his head, very slowly.

"Everything."
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

"Wait," Ginny said, her voice shaking and shallow. "It's not...I mean, it isn't..." Her words trailed off and she found that she was shaking.
His calmness was scaring her. His lack of emotion was terrifying.
If anybody in this world knew Xaver, it was her. And to be calm was a usual reaction for him. But this wasn't something he would usually react to.

"Xaver, I'm..." She closed her eyes, knowing without him even saying, that he didn't want to hear her sorry.

She was an idiot. A heartless, cruel, bit(h. She opened her eyes and looked at Xaver, begging with her gaze.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

"Everything."

Sirius looked at Xaver for a moment. He saw that he was hurt and part of him felt pity. The other part, well, Sirius didn't know the other part he himself saw, but it was there just the same. He nodded to Xaver, "If it makes you feel any better it wasn't as good as when you and her kiss. It was still pretty amazing though I must say. She's a very good kisser. Took me off guard really. I enjoyed it all the same." He smiled, smirking at Xaver before taking another sip of his drink, he noticed it was almost empty and shook his head sighing.

"Next time I'll have to be sure and make sure she's sober. Then it'll really be good." He smiled, draining the glass before turning back to Xaver.

He didn't speak a word, merely stared into the Fallen King's eyes, a taunting smile upon his face still. Part of him felt bad, sure, but the other part of Sirius wanted to seek some sort of revenge. He didn't know what Xaver had done at the moment, but Sirius just wanted to cause him pain, to get him back for whatever it was he had done.

He hoped it was working.