News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Started by MrsRadcliffe0480, October 25, 2002, 08:36:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrsRadcliffe0480

Hey everybody! I just thought you'd like to know that today is my 14th birthday!!!
*sings*
Happy birthday to me...
Happy birthday to me...
Happy birthday to meee....
Happy birthday to me!
*blows out candles on cake*
*reaches for a present*
This one's from Ron!
*opens it*
Wow, it's a _______. << Ron fill in the blank. The rest of you can finish my birthday party story too!
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

ronweazley122

i thought u'd like it,*looks at the firebolt 2000,with admiration*harry and sirius helped,to

DokkenSuite

Sorry I'm late. Here you go. *Opens it*
Amy: Wow it's a........what is it.
*me*: You know the clock the Weaslys have. It's like that only pocket form. Took me forever to get. I hope you like it.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

MrsRadcliffe0480

. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

ronweazley122

MrsRadcliffe0480

r u making fun of me Ron? I do not approve.
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

ronweazley122

n-no.....*her face is full of crumbs*

DokkenSuite

Hehe. Shoot I got frosting on my shirt. D-it.(  :-X )
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

ronweazley122

*pulls out a whole bunch of stuff out of his pocket,including: :drum:, :dog:, :purpleelephant: and hands every thing but the purple elephant to amy* I'm giving out smilie drummers and dogs now!lol....*hugs purple elephant* *hands out drummers and dogs to every one*

DokkenSuite

Got any stain remover????????????????????????????????????????????
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snow_Tiger

:D Happy happy birthday amy. I gotta preasent for ya. :angelic: Ya like it. pretty ain't it. :-[ sorry i'm REALLY REALLY late for ya birthday but i'm new ya know and next time, i'll know. :) ;) :D ;D :) ;) :D ;D :) ;) :D ;D :) ;) :D ;D :) ;) :D ;D :) ;) :D ;D :) ;) :D ;D :) ;) :D ;D
I'm a Pokemon fan....Darnit.

ronweazley122

um,,let me look,.,,,,,.....*looks in pocket* *pulls out a gallon of stain remover*do u like ur drummer and dog?amy and,bhc?lol

MrsRadcliffe0480

*hastily wipes crumbs off face*
Yes I love them Ron! Thank you!
*eats some cookies 'n cream ice cream*
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

ronweazley122

DokkenSuite

Thank you, Ron.*kisses him on the cheek* :-*. :angelic: :redballoon: :daisy: :sunny: :stars: