News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A New Start

Started by Gwen, June 16, 2008, 03:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwen

The place was huge. She could get lost so easily. Being new here was going to be a challenge...

Gwen threw her suitcase up on top of her small bed and unzipped it, the sound loud compared to the otherwise quiet room. She stretched her arms over her head in a yawn. It had been a long ride here. She started putting her stuff away, her mind wondering to thoughts about her new school.

Will I make any friends? Will I get lost? What are my classes? Are there cute boys? Is the food any good? What if people think I'm weird? She shook her head, trying to clear out the nonstop questions. Whatever happened, happened. She was hear and she wasn't going back home anytime soon.
Me and My Friends?
We're So Cool, Ice Cubes Are Jealous.
Iloveyouguys :]

keke p

KeKe walked in and saw a girl there.  She walked up to her and smiled.  "Hey I am KeKe, KeKe Evans.  You seem new here."she said to her and smiled.  She looked around at the commonroom.  "Are you lost or anything?"she added.
You trained these lips when they were champs
And now they're itchin' for a comeback
So come back
It's a shame that your claim to fame
Hangs on someone else's name
So come back
Such a task and this is such a blast
And such a task
And such a task and this is such a blast
And all that jazz

Gwen

"Gwen." She said with a smile, a piece of blonde hair falling in front of one of her eyes. "I'm new... But not lost. Or at least not yet." She laughed softly. "I'm just unpacking. And worring. Typical me." She took out the last item in her suitcase, a billabong tee shirt, and put it away. She then zipped up her suitcase and slid it under her bed. "Nice to meet you though." She smiled again, then grabbed her key necklace off her bed. She put it around her neck, and it shone in the dim light.
Me and My Friends?

keke p

"Yeah nice to meet you to."she said to her.

"If you ever need something, I live in the dorm right across from you."she said to her.
So come back
So come back
And such a task
And all that jazz

Gwen

"Okay! Trust me, I'm sure I'll get lost soon. This place... It's huge. Kind of intimidating to me. It's weird being back at school, after being out of it for a year. But I guess I'll get used to it soon." Gwen said, suddenly stopping as she realized she was rambling. She smiled to herself, wishing she wasn't so jittery and nervous. "When did you come here?"
Me and My Friends?

keke p

She looked at her, and smiled..."Six years, I just got back though my family was in danger so I had to leave but now I am back."she said with a smile.
So come back
So come back
And such a task
And all that jazz

Gwen

"Well I'm glad your back. Otherwise I would probably be lost right now." Gwen giggled. "I've been around here for a while. I've actually been in London. But then I got invited to come here, so I took the chance. And I'm pretty glad I did. It wasn't much fun being by yourself all the time. And I didn't want to go back to my parents." Her eyes started to turn red, but then she took a deep breath and they turned back to brown.
Me and My Friends?

keke p

She looked at her.."My brother eyes do that..change colors what ever there moods are."she said to her and smiled.
So come back
So come back
And such a task
And all that jazz

Gwen

"Yeah... Its neat sometimes. But other times, it just causes problems." Gwen said, shrugging her shoulders. "I have other powers too, I can control fire." She laughed. "Its really fun. I'll have to show you sometime."
Me and My Friends?

keke p

"Sure..that whould be sweet.  I can change into a dog.  Anamagus."she said to her and smiled.
So come back
So come back
And such a task
And all that jazz

Gwen

"Oh wow! That's so awesome! You could get away with so much." Gwen smiled. "It must be a really fun power to have." Her eyes turned into a dark green, and she laughed softly. "This place must really be amazing, so many people's powers in one place. I would love to see all the different kinds..."
Me and My Friends?

keke p

She looked at her and sat down in the hall way."Oh you wouldn't want to see everyones.  Some peoples powers are very bad and can do horrbile things."
So come back
So come back
And such a task
And all that jazz

Gwen

Gwen frowned, her eyes turning an icy blue. "I just don't understand why people are evil... Who would want to hurt another person?" She sighed, looking down at her feet. "I think everything would be so much better if everyone could just make peace with one another, you know?"
Me and My Friends?

keke p

She smiled at her.."Don't be sad, I know what you mean"she said to her and smiled.
So come back
So come back
And such a task
And all that jazz

Gwen

"I guess I've just had my share of bad experiences with fighting." Gwen said, shrugging her tan shoulders. "But I guess I can't stop it. I'm only one person."

She looked down at her old sneakers, reading the writing on the left toe. 'Best friends, no matter how far apart we are-- Casey.' She smiled to herself, somewhat wishing she wouldn't have let her parents cause her to move.
Me and My Friends?