News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sneaking Out... :]

Started by Gwen, June 17, 2008, 03:10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwen

Her feet hit the ground softly. She pulled her blonde hair in a ponytail. She then put up the hood on her black sweatshirt, trying to blend in better with the surrondings. She tied her shoelace on her sneakers, and stood up.

Gwen looked around, not wanting to get caught. "Maybe I'll run into one of my new friends..." She said softly to herself.
Me and My Friends?
We're So Cool, Ice Cubes Are Jealous.
Iloveyouguys :]

cody

Cody was also sneaking out when he noticed a girl. He walked towards her just because he was curious. He said in a slight whisper,"Hey...uh what are you doing out here?" He wasnt good at meeting new people.
Its all fun & games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious

Gwen

"I think the question is is what are you doing out here?" Gwen said with a smile. "The names Gwen. I'm new, as you could probably already guess." The wind blew, ruffling her hair. She quickly smoothed it back down.
Me and My Friends?

harrypotterfan:)

Alex heard noises from his tree and leaned to see who it was. He suddenly heard a cracking noise and realized the branch was breaking. He fell from the tree and jumped up. "I'm okay!" He exclaimed.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

cody

He smiled "Yeah well i wouldnt be able to tell if you were new or not because i dont really get along here. The names Cody, im not new and i have very rarely any friends because i can be an a** sometimes."Cody jerked his head fastly as he heard something fall. He smiled slightly as he noticed it was just Alex.
Its all fun & games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious

Gwen

"Nice to meet you. And I think you seem pretty nice." Gwen smiled sweetly. Then she turned to Alex. "Are you sure your okay? Here, I'll help you up." She stuck out her hand. "I would probably do the same thing. I'm not exactly good with balancing." She giggled.
Me and My Friends?

Alex grabbed her hand. "Yeah sorry about that.......you guys simply woke me from my nap." He said jokingly. He dusted his skinny jeans free of loose leaves.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Gwen

Gwen laughed. "It's okay. You might want to be a little bit more careful next time... And its never a good idea to nap in trees." She smiled at him, putting her hands in her sweatshirt pocket.
Me and My Friends?

He looked up to see the tree. "Yeah thanks for telling me now."

Gwen

Gwen giggled. "Anytime. I'm Gwen by the way." She smiled at him, her brown eyes having the usual mischievous sparkle.
Me and My Friends?

Alex smiled his charming smile. "Pleasure....I'm Alexander Potter the jungle boy." He said jokingly.

Gwen

"The jungle boy? I guess that would explain why you were sleeping in a tree." Gwen laughed. "Well I guess I don't really have anything special to add to my name. I'm just plain old Gwen."
Me and My Friends?

Alex chuckled. "When I know you alittle better I'll give you something special to your name."

Gwen

"Okay... I like that idea." Gwen said, smirking. She looked around, checking for teachers, then looked back to Alex.
Me and My Friends?

"What are you checking for?" He asked Gwen as she seemed to scan their surroundings.