News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sneaking Out... :]

Started by Gwen, June 17, 2008, 03:10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

"Shame on you....makes my rebellious side look like those preppy boys."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Gwen

Gwen laughed. "And boys think that they are more bad a** then us girls..."
Me and My Friends?
We're So Cool, Ice Cubes Are Jealous.
Iloveyouguys :]

"Now I know the real story..." He said half-joking.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Gwen

Gwen looked over at him, then back to the wall. "I guess you do..."
Me and My Friends?

"I still think you should cover the graffiti." He muttered.

Megan.

Megan was just out walking around she just saw Alice and Jasper.  She hated how they kept a eye on her.  When they did people would look at her like she was a ......... vampier, but she was and they sould get over it.  She steped out of the forest and started to walk back up to the school and she saw two people standing there one was Alex.  She was going to say 'hi' but he looked like he was in deep tought with some other........girl.

She put her hands in her hoodie and then contiued to walk up to the school watching her cheakered vans get all muddy.
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

Gwen

"I guess..." Gwen said to Alex, suddenly not really paying attention as another girl walked nearby. She looked over curiously, not knowing who she was.
Me and My Friends?

Megan.

She looked over at Alex and then at the other girl and glared at her.  She could tell they were flirting.

Noelle

"Isn't it a little late for you guys to be out here?" Noelle said, almost appearing out of nowhere. "And I believe you can get into a lot of trouble doing that." She nodded to the graffiti. "Not that I haven't done it myself..."

"I don't believe I know any of you. I'm Noelle Paige." She said, her voice soft.

Alex smiled and looked at Noelle. "Hello the name is Alex...." He said smiling.

((wait are you still there Megan))

Gwen

"Gwen..." She said softly, looking to the graffiti. She looked down at her feet, hoping that Noelle wouldn't get them into trouble.
Me and My Friends?

Megan.

((yesss....I ammmmm))

She rolled her eyes again....great now there are two of them.  She thought.

Alex suddenly heard footsteps and turned to face Megan. "Megan!" He exclaimed and ran to hug her.

Megan.

She looked at him shocked, "Umm Hello"she said to him and then hugged him back with a smiled on her face.

Alex took a little step back. "Sorry I'm just always glad to see you." He said smiling.