News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New...

Started by Nolan, June 17, 2008, 05:01:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

Alex lightly chuckled. Suddenly he felt his body being levitated into the air.

"Give me back my book Alex." Lana said levitating him and got her book.

Alex fell back on the floor with a thud.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

nate

( ur mean...ill get you for that)
Nate blushed a little and tried to not look at anybody in the eyes. He stared intently at his shoes.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Nolan

Quote from: Gwen on June 17, 2008, 06:05:26 AM
She turned back to Alex. "I would remember you anyways, don't worry." She said with a laugh. Then she turned back to Nolan. "Wow it seems like we started a party." She giggled, noticing how many people had come in the past minute.
"Seems like it... I'm Nolan. Just in case you were wondering..." Nolan said, then he quickly turned to Alex, who had just falled. "Are you okay...?"

"I hope so," He said angrily glaring at Lana.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Gwen

Quote from: nate on June 17, 2008, 06:24:16 AM
( ur mean...ill get you for that)
Nate blushed a little and tried to not look at anybody in the eyes. He stared intently at his shoes.

(tehe okayyy)

"Oh come on, Natie. They're not gonna hurt you or anything!" Gwen laughed. "I'm sure they want to be friends with you!"

Then she turned to Alex. "Wow... Your sister has some amazing powers." She smiled at the girl.
Me and My Friends?
We're So Cool, Ice Cubes Are Jealous.
Iloveyouguys :]

nate

Nate jerked from her grip and looked up at her," Id rather be called Nate." He was beginning to get irritated by Gwen.

Gwen

"Aw I'm sorry. Did I make you mad, Nate?" Gwen said, frowning. "I just adore the name Natie though." She giggled.
Me and My Friends?

"Yeah I do have some special powers," She said to Gwen and then glared back at Alex. "So you better be careful Alex!"

"Whatever..." He murmured.

nate

Quote from: Gwen on June 17, 2008, 06:32:52 AM
"Aw I'm sorry. Did I make you mad, Nate?" Gwen said, frowning. "I just adore the name Natie though." She giggled.
He said jokeing,"Yeah i think you adore it a little too much and did anybody say your very happy and jumpy for an emo girl," he said joking.
(haha)

Gwen

"I think your jealous of my awesomeness." Gwen said, giggling. "Natie."
Me and My Friends?

((ooh.....burn....joking))

Lana giggled. "What's with the name?" She said as if whispering a secret.

nate

He smiled at her supposebly burn,"Oh yeah im really jealous of your awesomenous but you know i think ill deal. Gwennie." He knew Gwen wouldnt mind his little nickname for her but he needed something to call her if she is going to call him that.

Gwen

"Ooo YAY! I've got a nickname too!" Gwen said enthusiastically. "I think we're going to be super good friends." She said laughing.
Me and My Friends?

((oh I didn't say that out loud.....lol....it was just me not my character))

"Gweenie....are you serious! She's not even offended by it."

((Gweenie.....wow.....so um original.....lol))

Gwen

"I love nicknames! Expecially Natie..." Gwen said.
Me and My Friends?