News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New...

Started by Nolan, June 17, 2008, 05:01:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nolan

Nolan looked down the hall, hoping he was going the right way. It was easy to get lost for him. He turned to corner, suddenly bumping into someone. "Oh... I'm sorry..." He said, mad at himself for not paying enough attention. Great first impression, Nolan.

Gwen

"It's okay." Gwen said with a smile, quickly bending down to grab her books. "It wouldn't be the first time this happened to me." She giggled, looking up at him with a sparkle in her eye. Her blonde hair fell in front of her eye and she pushed it away.
Me and My Friends?
We're So Cool, Ice Cubes Are Jealous.
Iloveyouguys :]

nate

Nate was reading a book on the cold floor in the hall. He rolled his eyes as he watched this scene.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

harrypotterfan:)

Alex turned the corner and saw three new students. He casually walked up to them. "Hey new students I presume?"

"Alex! Give me back my books!" Lana yelled from the end of the hallway.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Nolan

Nolan smiled back at her, grabbed a couple of her books. "I still feel bad." He said, with a small laugh. "My names Nolan." He went to pick up another book, his hand accidently touching hers. He quickly pulled it back and looked away. "Uh... Yea... Heres your books..."

Then he stood up and looked at the two students approaching. "Yeah, I'm new." He said to the boy.

"The name is Alex, Alex Potter." He said smiling and sticking his hand out to shake.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Gwen

Quote from: Nolan on June 17, 2008, 05:35:11 AM
Nolan smiled back at her, grabbed a couple of her books. "I still feel bad." He said, with a small laugh. "My names Nolan." He went to pick up another book, his hand accidently touching hers. He quickly pulled it back and looked away. "Uh... Yea... Heres your books..."

Then he stood up and looked at the two students approaching. "Yeah, I'm new." He said to the boy.

"I'm Gween." She said right before he turned away. She blushed a little bit, and looked over to Alex. "I believe we've met before." She smiled sweetly.
Me and My Friends?

"Ahh I know you......Gwen....the one in the forest talking to Cody the other night...."

Gwen

"Yep! That'd be me. And your the one that fell out of the tree. It's always a good way to make me remember you." Gwen said teesingly. She smiled at him, setting her books on the nearby bench next to another boy. "You don't mind if I put these here, do you?" She asked quietly.
Me and My Friends?

nate

He looked up at the pretty girl and said,"Its alright i was just about to leave anyways." Nate picked up his old worn out bag and stood up slowly with his book in the other hand.

Gwen

"No! You should come hang out with us... Well if you want to..." Gwen said with a smile. "I always love meeting new people. Oh and my names Gwen, by the way."
Me and My Friends?

Alex felt his face burn. "Haha that is a good way." He said smiling. He turned to the other boy. "Yeah and my name is Alexander." He said smiling.

((look my character may seem more like a girl because I am a girl in real life....so mind the girliness.....lol))

Gwen

She turned back to Alex. "I would remember you anyways, don't worry." She said with a laugh. Then she turned back to Nolan. "Wow it seems like we started a party." She giggled, noticing how many people had come in the past minute.
Me and My Friends?

nate

(lmao you could of fooled me j.k)
He put on a fake smile,"Uh..that would be nice but im not much of a person who can make new friends but it was nice to meet you guys." He walked two feet and said,"Oh, by the way my names Nate."

Gwen

"Well, Nate, I hate to tell you but your going to be making some new friends today." Gwen said, grabbing his arm before he could run off. She pulled him over to the group. "Hey everyone, this is my new buddy Natie." She giggled.
Me and My Friends?