News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

me and my gang...prank(bored..)

Started by nate, June 17, 2008, 06:47:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

Nate looked at his two friends as they tried to make up a good prank. He figured they will never find out a way on how, when, and where they are going to prank. Their idiots he thought to himself."Dudes lets just make up our minds."
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

harrypotterfan:)

((.........two friends.....Nolan and Gwen....how am I supposed to join this post o.O))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Gwen

"Just think of something, I'm up for anything." Gwen said, looking to Nolan then to Nate.

(uh.. wait for us to start doing the prank. then you could catch us in the act :])
Me and My Friends?
We're So Cool, Ice Cubes Are Jealous.
Iloveyouguys :]

nate

Nate thought for a while, his dark hair slid in front of his face as he thought,"Uh..well we should just do something easy or something unexpected. What is there we could do?"

harrypotterfan:)

((actually I don't want to catch you guys....lol....okay doesn't matter))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Gwen

Unexpected." Gwen said, smiling. "After all, everyone loves suprises." She giggled, her eyes shining mischievously.
Me and My Friends?

nate

"m'kay now what are we going to do. To tell you the truth i'm not very good with ideas so you guys get to choose," he said.

Gwen

"I specialize in graffiti. And fire." Gwen said, making small flames come up from her hands. She loved her ability to control fire.
Me and My Friends?

nate

"Okay then..where and what are we going to graffiti?"