News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just Another Fan Fiction

Started by dobby888, June 20, 2008, 03:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

Yay im happy you liked my idea but I would rather read your story... hehe
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

dobby888

lol sorry I'm going to the pool and I'll work on it there....

Sky

dobby888

Thanks Sky! I'm almost done with part five, so I'll post part four tomorrow probably...

dobby888

I have parts 4,5, & 6 all done, so I'm going to post them right now before I leave for 2 weeks.

dobby888

PART FOUR
(Time lapse 1 month)

A month had passed since Chase had arrived, and he was well settled in.

"OK.... so it's Rosco and Raven, Nemo and Dory, Sunny and Lightning, and... Honey and Zoey?" Case said hesitantly as he sat on the couch with all of Christine's pets gathered around him.  The birds squacked angrily, and Chase said, "Sorry! I couldn't see you two from here! It's Buddy and Kiwi right?" As the birds tweeted their approval, the door opened and Christine came in.  Chase jumped up from the couch and went to help her carry her things. 

"Oh hey Chase! What are you doing here? I thought you had job interviews!" Christine said surprised, and slightly out of breath.

"Well the later one was canceled, so I made dinner." He stepped aside to reveal a table set for two.  "I just need to grab something off of the grill real quick!" He said, already halfway across the room.

As they finished their dinner, Christine sat back in her chair and exhaled loudly. "Wow Chase! Thank you so much! Everything was delicious..." She said, looking at her empty plate before standing and saying, "Well I should probably do the dishes."

"No no! I made the mess, so I'll do them.  Besides, you do them every other night!" Chase said, standing as well.

"Are you sure because I've done them so much that--" She stopped as Chase raised his eyebrows at her. "OK good point..." She said, defeated by his simple move.  "I think I'll go to bed soon... well after I watch the news..." She muttered more to herself than Chase.

"I'll watch with you.  The dishes can wait."

They sat on the couch, with the animals around them. Chase put his arm around Christine and she soon fell asleep with her head on his shoulder.  He lifted her easily to her bed due to her small frame and his muscular build.  All of the animals went into Christine's room and he closed the door behind them.  He then went to the sink to do the dishes alone.

dobby888

Sorry guys, I can't post 5 & 6 tonight because I have to go to bed (early morning!).  I'll try to post it tomorrow morning, but I doubt it... Again, I'm really sorry!

dobby888

I'll post part five if and when someone replies.

I loves YOUz

dobby888

Well by the time you replied, I was already gone, but I'm back now! I'll post more tomorrow, but I'm going to bed now.

I loves YOUz

dobby888

Good Night! I'll see you tomorrow!

I loves YOUz

Guess what? ITS TOMORROW!!!!

dobby888

yeah..... it is.... that's weird though... I mean think about it... today is tomorrow..... strange...

I loves YOUz