News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Tra lalala

Started by Megan., June 20, 2008, 06:49:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megan.

Megan was just out walking around one fine day and she was bored. 

She looked left.

She looked right.

She looked all around.

Then started to dance.

Then she fell.
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

I loves YOUz

Billie laughed at Megan as she fell outta the tree. Billie laughewd as she stood up and skipped over to Megan "Heya Meggie" Billie said laughing. "Whatcha doin?" She asked as she plopped down beside her.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Megan.

"Heya BillieBo."she said to her and smiled and werid smile..

"I like ponys, do you like ponys?"she said randomly.

"OH a pony!!"she said as she pink pony poped out of nowhere.

I loves YOUz

Billie screamed outta joy and ran over to it then it ran away. "NOO come back I think I lvoe you!" Billie screamed as she cried then grabbed a melted fudgy pop ouuta her pocket and refroze it then ate it. Billie was sad until a rainbow protecting ELF jumped from a rainbow and bit Billies toe. Tehn Billie screamed for the poy to help her.

Megan.

She laughed at Billie then saw a big pot of gold..."GOLD!"she screamd and ran over to it and then jumped into the bucket but then relized that it was a big bowl of Skittles.

"YUMMMMY"She said and then ate all of them and then jumped out of the bowl to find her self to look like a rainbow with all of the colors...

"Follow the rainbow!"she yelled and then started to run in circles.

I loves YOUz

BIllie ran over  to the skittles and changed them into puppies and started to throw them at Megan. "HAHA MEGGIE!!" Billie said as she grabbad a few puppies and climbed the rainbow and tickled the puppies till they pottied!! "Watch out the puppy bombs" Billie shouted as she dropped a potting puppy in Megans arms.

(hehe by the way people you can join!!)

Megan.

She ran away and then up the rainbow and started to throw crayons at Billie..."Aww BillieBo don't throw puppies that is dangerous."she said and then threw a pink crayon at her.

I loves YOUz

"BUT BUT Their plastic" Billiebo(lol) said crying as she blocked the crayons. "I'm sorry Mr.Plastic Puppy I love you will you marreth me?" Billiebo screamed as she fell off the rainbow and got attacked by ELFS!!

harrypotterfan:)

((hehe I want to join...but........awkward....lol fine I will join!!))

Alex cackled loudly and skipped over to Billie. "ARE YOU OKAY?"
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Megan.

She laughed at Billie then she started to sing the itsy bitsy spider and skipped down the Rainbow to apear in a house.  

A house with windows.

And a bathroom

And food!

and Tiny people.

"Hi tiny people...."she said and they all ran away because she was all rainbow colord.

"No don't go!"she scremd and ran after them.

harrypotterfan:)

"noooo not my tiny people.....they were cooking dinner for me!!!!" he yelled at Megan.

((sorry I'm hungry....))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Megan.

((so))

She ran after them..

"Run from the rainbow lady!!"one yelled

"I will bite you!"she yelled at Alex.

I loves YOUz

"Geteroffme"  Billie screamed as the Elfs started to jump off her. BIllie stood up. "Wait little people I'm hungry too" Billie cried as she joined the chase

Megan.

She stoped and then looked around..."OHHHHH"she said as she started to play with a train.

I loves YOUz

"Pretty shiny colors" BIllie said chewing on her tongue. Billie looked at Megan. "Mine" She said taking it from her.