News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Midnight (PM me or Gwen to join)

Started by Nolan, June 24, 2008, 02:09:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nolan

Nolan sat down on the rock, waiting for Gwen to show it. The moon was full in the sky above him and the stars had a special sparkle. It would be the perfect time to talk to her about a certain something. That something being if they could be more then friends. He looked down at the water, wishing she would hurry.

Gwen

(Btw this is continued from the topic Uncontrolable.)

Gwen walked out from behind the bushes, looking around until she saw his familer face. She walked over, a fake smile on her face. She really couldn't help but admire the moon shining in his eyes. She sat down on the rock with him, following his gaze out to the water. "Hey..."
Me and My Friends?
We're So Cool, Ice Cubes Are Jealous.
Iloveyouguys :]

Nolan

"Hey..." Nolan said back, glad she seemed okay. "Look, Gwen, there's something I really need to talk to you about..." He said quickly, getting somewhat nervous.

Gwen

"I need to talk to you about something too." Gwen said, quickly cutting him off. "I know your my best friend... But I think maybe you should stay out of this Voldemort thing. I think I can handle it for once. I've grown up, Nolan. I don't need you to act like my big brother anymore. Don't take it offensively. I mean, your still my boy- I mean best friend."

Gwen bit her tounge, feeling like slapping her stupid self accros the face. How could she do that? She looked away, trying to act like nothing at all had happened.
Me and My Friends?

Nolan

Nolan tilted his head to the side, taking in her last words. "boy- I mean best friend" He wanted to tell her so bad. He nodded silently, trying to think of what to say. "Gwen... The only reason I look at for you so much... It's because, well, I kinda... Have feeling for you." He finally said it, then loked down at his feet.

Gwen

Gwen's mouth fell open. "I... Uh... I don't know what to say... I mean... I really like you... But... I don't know..."
Me and My Friends?

Nolan

Nolan shook his head sadly. "It's okay. I mean... Your Gwen, you don't need anyone, right? I'm just going to go." Nolan said, kicking a rock as he started to walk off.

Gwen

"Nolan! Wait! I do need someone..." Gwen ran up to him, grabbing his hands. "I need you." Then she leaned in and kissed him for the very first time.
Me and My Friends?

Nolan

Nolan kissed her back, running his fingers through her perfect blonde hair. Then he pulled away, looking in her eyes. "Do you really mean it?"