News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

_another mistress of burden to idolize (class)

Started by Ginny Weasly, June 25, 2008, 09:56:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

((Class RP. Once I finish one, I start another. If anyone has any ideas for classes, PM me.))

"Ok..." Ginny muttered to herself, pushing her hair from her face and glaring down at the papers before her. She had five minutes before the bell rang and she wanted to finish looking over these papers before then.

She growled, growing frustrated easily.
"Stupid--headmaster---school---ministry---..." She muttered.

((Open, as all classes are.))
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

I loves YOUz

Billie walked into class early for once and saw Ginny "Is there anything I can help you with before class starts?" BIllie asked her as she looked at Ginny desk and saw all the scattered papers.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Ginny Weasly

"No, no..." Ginny muttered, distracted. She sighed, rubbing her eyes roughly and looking up.

"Go ahead and take a seat. Get ready for today's class. It's an interesting one, I'm sure."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Megan.

Megan came in and and smiled at Billie and Ginny.  "Hello."she said and then took a seat.  She looked around and then waited for the bell to ring.  It was only five minutes but it seemed like fine hours.
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

Ginny Weasly

"Hello Megan. It's nice to see you took me up on my suggestion." Ginny looked up, running both hands through her bright red hair and closing her eyes. She sat back, crossing her arms and tilting her chair to peer at the two girls.

"I think I'll finish this stupid sh!t later." She muttered, gesturing to the papers on her desk in frustration.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Megan.

She looked at her and smiled.  "Oh just thought I would come a try it out.  See if I like it..so far so good."she said with a smile and then looked at Billie.  "Hey Billie."she said to her.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded, "It's very possible that you may hate this class. Even more possible that you'll hate me." She nodded, a small smile showing upon her lips.

"Many people end up hating me."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

I loves YOUz

"Okay Professor" Billie said and took a seat on front but towards a corner. Billie looekd at Megand smiled slightly "Hey Megan" she said then got her stuff ready for the lesson.

Megan.

She looked at Ginny and smiled a little more.  "Oh there is a chance you might hate me to.  I mean I souldn't even exist."she said to her then relized that she just kinda of gave away that she was a......vampier.

I loves YOUz

*Dont worry she had me end up telling one whole class that I was* Billie sent to Megan.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny chuckled, "That so, child?" She shook her head.

"I had already had that one figured out. So many students these days belong to the vampire or lycan races, it isn't hard." She smirked, rolling her eyes, "Besides, any doubts I'd had were erased by your panicked thoughts just now." Ginny had been one of the best psychics while she was in school. And now, she was the best. At least, since th others were not very active in the magical community and tended to keep to themselves.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled at Ginny "I use to like hiding my secret but now everytime I turn around a new person shows up who already knows it and it makes me mad" Billie said truthfully. "I just want to be normal if I could I would give up being a vampire I mean there so many out there and if somthing goes wrong or their are vampire attacks my family gets in trouble because we had problems back when I was younger and I hate all the stupid people who turne people." Billie said out of no where. She just said everything that was on her mind and she sighed and looked down at her desk.

Megan.

She nodded.  "Well I don't know.  I didn't get to pick you know to be human I was in an accident and I was alone so my 'dad' Edward changed me."she said to her and looked down.  "It sucks that I don't even remember my real mom or dad.  The only real family I have is right there."she said as she pointed to Billie.

I loves YOUz

Billie looked up and slightly smiled at Megan.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled at the girls, "Being human in a world where other races have far more numbers isn't exactly easy." Her smile was tight, had to read, as were her eyes.

"I'll tell you two what I tell Cody all the time. Being human is boring."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret