News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Taking time

Started by keke p, June 26, 2008, 07:36:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keke p

It had been maybe a few mouths now that KeKe had been back , and to her everything was wrong.  She didn't like how things are the same.  She was hopeing that when she came back to Hogwarts everything was different.  She didn't want it to be the same.  She wanted everyone to just forget that she was alive because to her she was dead.  She knew that she would never be the same but she didn't care.  She didn't want to be the same.  She was always all rainbows and smiles.  But not now.  She was locked inside but she didn't want to come out.  Now she was the quite, shy, person she didn't want to be but had no choice.  Yeah she could come back and be her self again but she didn't want to be that girl anymore.  As far as she new.  That girl was gone, and was never coming back. 

She started down the hall way and went up the staires.  She hated how they were always changeing.  Now she had to go the long way.  She sighed and then started to walk again.  She looked down at her feet as she walked.  She new the school front and back, inside and out.  It was her home for now.  She smiled fakely at on of the pictures that waved at her.  BUt then she went on. 

She came to a stop and looked around and saw her brothers hoodie.  She walked up to it and playfully kicked him.  She again fakely smiled at him.

Dylan was just sitting there on the floor drawing.  He loved to do so and he was very good at it.  He looked up and smiled at KeKe then went back to his work. 

The picture he was drawing just a random pictrue for KeKe.  He loved that she loved his work no matter how werid it was, she was the only on that cared.  He looked up and again and then back down at his picture.  He was drawing her this time.  But it was the old KeKe that smiled alot and laughed for no reason.  He patted the spot next to him for her to sit down. 

Even though they were brother and sister.  They were best friends.

"Hello", he finally said.

She looked at him and sat down and then sighed.  She looked at his picute and laughed quitely. 

"Hello", she said back and then started to play with her old converse.
You trained these lips when they were champs
And now they're itchin' for a comeback
So come back
It's a shame that your claim to fame
Hangs on someone else's name
So come back
Such a task and this is such a blast
And such a task
And such a task and this is such a blast
And all that jazz

I loves YOUz

Billie was walking around and heard some people talking and noticed Keke and some other guy. Billie walked over there smiling. "Hey Keke why are you here?" she asked looking around in the hallway. Then she looked at the guys "Hello I'm Billie" she said politly
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

keke p

Keke looked up and saw Billie standing there.  "Hey and I don't now."she said to her then looked back at the picture.

Dylan looked up from his work then looked at KeKe then back at the other girl,  "Umm Hello I am Dylan KeKe's brother."he said to her.
You trained these lips when they were champs
And now they're itchin' for a comeback
So come back
It's a shame that your claim to fame
Hangs on someone else's name
So come back
Such a task and this is such a blast
And such a task
And such a task and this is such a blast
And all that jazz

harrypotterfan:)

Alex walked around aimlessly trying to find a way to get down the confusing moving staircases and saw Keke, Billie, and Dylan. "Hey guys." He said smiling.

((I don't know if I know your brother yet but whatever....))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Megan.

Megan was just walking around and she saw KeKe , Dylan, Billie, and Alex.  She walked up to them and smiled, and hugged Alex.  "Hey Guys."she said to them.
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

I loves YOUz

Billie looked at them and smiled. "okay" she said to Keke smiling. Then looked at Dylan "Dylan is it?" she asked and was saddened as she thought od her sister. "nice to meet you" she said smiling a little. "Hey ALex hey Megan.

Alex smiled and hugged her back. "Hi Megan."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Megan.

She smiled at Billie, "Hey BillieBo"she said and laughed.

She looked at Alex, "Hello"she said and then took his hand.

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled a little more "Hey Meggie!" she said

"Billiebo? What's with the new nickname....." He asked lightly snickering.

I loves YOUz

Billie looked at them "what ever do you mean?" Billie asked like she didnt know what he ment.

Megan.

She looked at him, "Well your is...umm what was it again BillieBo"she said to her.

He pointed at himself. "I have a nickname too?"

Megan.

She laughed at him, "Yes, it is now I remember, anyways it is Salamander"she said to him then laughed.

I loves YOUz

"Oh yeah Meggie your right" she said laughing