News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Muggle Shopping ((OPEN))

Started by Sky, June 27, 2008, 03:39:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Sky stood before an old brick building that had a small sign that said "Rowe's Muggle Shop" . She wore her school uniform, (White dress shirt, pants, black shoes, and a Gryffindor cloak.) with her black hair hanging down past her shoulders. She held a piece of paper that had directions scribbled on it that explained how to get here from Hogsmeade. Sky looked up at the building. It looked pretty old. There was some vines growing onto the building due to the building being placed by the woods. She walked up the the door. A sign read "OPEN" and she quietly walked in.

The shop was full of many muggle objects, all crammed in boxes and on the shelves. She looked around for the owner or a worker. "Er...hello?" Sky called.

harrypotterfan:)

((can I somehow join this....))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Sky

harrypotterfan:)

(('kay thanks you have a plan for this or is this just going to be plain RPing....))

Alex walked out Hogwarts in a pair of old jeans and green hoodie. Alex aimlessly walked to nowhere specifically but bumped into a brick building with a old creaking sign that said "Rowe's Muggle Shop." He shrugged and decided to walk in and look around. 
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Sky

((Not really. Just something to do.))

Sky heard someone walk in and turned to see Alex. She smiled and waved. Finally the owner walked out from the back of the room, Mr.Rowe himself. He was a short old man with short white hair and small glasses. He wore a grey t-shirt and old pants with paint stains on them. "What can I do for ya?" He asked. Sky sighed. "Do you sell Guitars here?" The man smiled and walked to the back of the room. He came back with two guitars. One was a black acoustic guitar and the other was a red electric Les Paul (Think thats the name). Sky pointed at the black one, instantly falling in love with it. "That'll be 400 Galleons." The man said. She handed him a sack of coins. He weighed it on a scale and smiled. "Thats a nice guitar. Enjoy it kid."

dobby888

Jessie walked through the forest and saw a brick building in the distance.  *That's strange.... I don't remember seeing that before...* She muttered to herself walking towards it.  It was a muggle shop and she walked inside to look around.  She saw Sky and Alex there and smile and waved at them.  She saw Sky's beautiful guitar and said, *Nice guitar!*  She looked around, but couldn't decide if she wanted anything.

Sky

Sky's smile resembled one of a child who had an unlimited shopping spree at a candy store. "Thanks! Wow...it's a beauty." She skimmed her hand along the strings.

((I wish I played Guitar. I want my violin back too. :P))

dobby888

Jessie walked over to the man and said, *Is that the only guitar you've got?*

Sky

The man shook his head. "Oh no. I've got a few more in the back. But they need worked on." He said before coughing a bit.

dobby888

Jessie nodded and then said, *I have a cough drop in my bag if you want it.* She thought about the guitars and added, *Oh and could I look at the guitars that still need work?*

Sky

The man shook his head at the cough drop offer and made a gesture for her to go to the back.

dobby888

Jessie walked through to the back and said to the man, *I think I'm looking for an electric guitar, if that narrows it down for you.*

Sky

The man pointed to a small stack of boxes. "There's a few in there. A few different colors but all priced the same. Gently used." He said, motioning for her to check them out.

dobby888

Jessie pulled out an electric guitar that was midnight blue.  It needed some polish and didn't have a strap, but Jessie had some polish and could fix it up.  *I'll take this one!* She said.

Sky

"400 Galleons." The man said.     

"Wow Jessie. Thats a nice guitar. It suits you."