News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Advice for anything

Started by Lola_La_Fringe7, July 11, 2008, 10:57:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola_La_Fringe7

Ok if anyone needs advice or anything this is the place to go.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

I loves YOUz

Okay what if you like your sisters EX and hes in love with your best friend... what do you do...
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Lola_La_Fringe7

Ok, lemme get this straight. You like your sister's xboyfriend, but he likes your best friend?

I loves YOUz

Yes... Oh and hes sucidal....hmm..

Sky

Well..you should try your best to get him off of your mind. Otherwise, try to be a good friend and see if he grows on you. Try to keep him from hurting himself.

Lola_La_Fringe7

First priority, work on him not having suicidal thoughts!

I loves YOUz

I do we talk sometimes and everytime I see him I want to cry and I don't know why...

fudge0604

I bet you first cry because you like him, and he doesn't like you. He have liked your sister and your best friend
the two of the closest people to you, and you want him to like you. And, you may cry because he's suicidal and then you feel sad because when you look
at him, you maybe 'cause he's been in so much pain and have's some issues with himself.

But if you could tell me why you think you cry when you see him or what you feel ( If you want to tell me or others, that does nothing here. If you just want your friends here to know why, and you don't want everyone to know, just PM them.) And then it could be easier to find out why you want to cry, and how to somehow stop that feeling.

I hope it will work out anyways :)

Post Potter depression.

I loves YOUz

I think its because I see him and think about the times I've seen his scared arms and heard him say he's going to kill himself.... so yea...ugh, but I can't like him because my sister hates him... and she wants me to have nothing to do with him.. ugh....

fudge0604

ah... You cry in sympathy because he really can't control himself, and you think how horrible it must be to have it like that,and you feel bad because
you think that you never could get used to yourself if you was like that, and how hard he must have it.

Is this right? I feel a little weird since I'm writing all of this, but I feel that when I set myself into your case, knowing a bit 'baut how you are, I get the things right.

Post Potter depression.

I loves YOUz

Yeah your right... I think.... Oh well I'm gonna give up on him..

Lola_La_Fringe7

Aw... psh *Slaps Billie across the face, not hard but enough to make a point* Give up?!  He is thinking about suicide!! This may not really be my place to say so but... psh... *Stares wide eyed and gawks at Billie with mouth wide open then folds arms turns away and refuses to look at Billie*

I loves YOUz

I think I'll just be friends with him... hes to... well hes many things... hehe

Lola_La_Fringe7

*Still not talking to Billie, but not quite sure why anymore*

I loves YOUz