News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Advice for anything

Started by Lola_La_Fringe7, July 11, 2008, 10:57:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

yes it's weird and awkward....especially talking to a guy......ok fine it's a thingy....

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

fudge0604

Is it a man's real thingy?
Or a man's thingy artificially reconstructed?

I know of these things 'cause my friends don't talk 'bout anything else really.. Their perverts...  ;D

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

real.

It's ok I know plenty of perverted people.  The main one had an epiphany though, so maybe he's not anymore.....

fudge0604

Lol.

My best friend, a girl, one year older than me, she got a book at school.
It was about puberty and boys and girls in that age.
Guess what she read loudly for long times? Things from that book.

Were a group, 4 people, 2 boys and 2 girls, and she read from it plenty of times. One thing was, 'Boys in your class is surely interested in your breasts.
It's not unusual if they might try to grab them, they think it's very interesting.  ;D IF someone does that, you can simply tell them to take their finger off the plate.' We laughed incredibly to that one... And the other girl got a book from her mother, also about puberty.
Just the two girl had read them, and they said that the girl was going to ask her mother for another book, one about s-x.

They always bring those books when we have a sleepover, and read when it's 2 in the evening...
It's just so fun!

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

lol that's funny! I can't believe your parents let you have sleepovers with girls....

I loves YOUz

I can't believe the girls parents let them...
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

fudge0604

AND a boy! They know that were not into something. The oldest girl, Is my best friend. I've known her for as long as I can remember.
And we've really just've had ONE fight through ten years of friendship! I'll never like like her... But when were together, were CRAZY!

We were out fishing some day, and we had gotten some fish, so there we was, throwing them out, then recapturing them before any of the seagull could take them. If we didn't catch it again, and the seagulls charged, we screamed as much as we could, I deep, she high.

I had some throat and ear ache's that day... When she really really screams, her voice is EXTREMELY high!

I like someone else. Just thinking about kissing the oldest girl feel completely wrong. It feels like she's my sister, but I've never really told her.
And the youngest girl is in my own class, but I could never like her! She's absolutely different from me! We could NEVER! be together.

Post Potter depression.

I loves YOUz

you sure? Hmmm you never know what the future has in store...

fudge0604

She's in my class and we could NEVER! get together. And I don't beleive in fate.
You decide your own future by making your own choices, making your own path, and making you unique, by being you, and doing what you wanna do,

I could never kiss or do anything with the youngest girl. She's just as old as me, just as you know it.

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

lol that's cool I wish I had a friend that was a guy, but he was just a friend... *Sigh*

fudge0604

*sighs with her* Wonder how it must be to have a real relationship with someone. OR atleast something. The feeling of having someone
really close to you is great.

I've been 'together' with someone 3 times. The same person two times. Third Grade, and fourth grade. It wasn't really SO great, it was by play, we really didn't like eachother, but there was some kind of emotion that was extraordinary!

How many times have you had a crush?
Some random question I want to ask. I've had two, but if you ask my friends, or someone in my class, you would have gotten the number 7 or maybe 10.
I lie to them about who I like A LOT! It's somehow fun, because they go for it every single time.

Post Potter depression.

I loves YOUz

Umm for me I like three guys.... one taken ones in love with my best friend and the other is a druggy and mansleeper.... I have had a lot of crushs