News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Going for a ride.

Started by Sky, July 12, 2008, 03:27:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Virgil Hendrix

Vergil did a backflip in the water, into a dive, that submerged him deep in the water.  He then resurfaced, and said "Fun." before backstroking once more.

Join Amber Ridge.  A College Roleplay.
5 - 20 - 50 - 100 - 125 - 200 - 300 -

Sky

Sky nodded. "So Vergil...how do you like school?" She asked.

Virgil Hendrix

"School is pretty cool.  Meet new people and learn something new everyday." said Virgil as he looked back at Sky.  "How do you like school?"

Sky

"It's home." Sky replied with a sigh. She grinned. "I'll miss it after next year."

Virgil Hendrix

"Thats about how I feel.  I feel so at home here, since my mom passed.." said Virgil as he dove underwater again.

Sky

Sky waited for him to surface. She looked at him with a sad look in her eyes. "So you're mom is gone too?" She asked quietly. "Both of my parents are gone..."

Virgil Hendrix

"Well, both of my parents are gone aswell though.  I just stay with my aunt.  Where do you stay in the summer?" said Vergil.

Sky

Sky looked down at the water. "This is my first year at a school that releases you for the summer. I don't have a place to go." Sky replied in the same quiet tone.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil looked back at Sky and said "You don't?  Erm.. not sure if I am the right one to help.. My aunt may let you stay with us, if you dont have anywhere to go."

Sky

Sky gave him a small smile. "I really appreciate that..but I'll be okay."

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil said "Okay." as he dove under the water once more.

Sky

Sky pulled herself onto her broom and sat on it so only her feet were in the water.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil too hopped out of the water, pulling out his wand.  He pointed it to Sky, and mumbled a spell, then her clothes and hair became dry.  He then used the spell on himself, before saying "Where to now?"

Sky

"I dunno. Any place in mind?" Sky asked. "Thanks by the way."

Virgil Hendrix

"Not really, do you have anywhere you like do go?" said Virgil as he took his bag off of his broom, and put it back on.