News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Going for a ride.

Started by Sky, July 12, 2008, 03:27:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

"I just like to ride." Sky said, pushing her bangs out of her Grey eyes. "Perhaps we can go somewhere...randomly." She suggested with a smile.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil looked back at Sky with a grin and said "Why not, I don't have anything better to do..  Lead the way." Virgil then reached in his bag, and pulled out a pack of gum, and ate a piece.  "Want some?" he said, holding the pack in Sky's direction.

Join Amber Ridge.  A College Roleplay.
5 - 20 - 50 - 100 - 125 - 200 - 300 -

Sky

Sky took a piece of gum. "Thank you." She said with a smile, sticking the piece in her mouth and sitting in the same position. She looked at him and took off at a slower pace.

Virgil Hendrix

"No problem." said Virgil as he took off with her.  He then pulled up to her side and said "If you wouldn't mind, where are we going?" in a slightly retorical voice.

Sky

Sky shrugged. "I don't know. Anywhere this broom takes me I guess." She said with a smirk.

Virgil Hendrix

"Guess I can't argue with that then." said Virgil, as he started to scope out the scenery.

Sky

Sky looked down at the lake and the forest as she got higher. "It's beautiful down there." She said, smiling at the scenery.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil redirected his attention back to Sky, and said "Well, I guess you could say that." as he maintained his pace next to her.

Sky

Sky smiled and took in a deep breath of the fresh air. "So..after your quidditch, do you want to get something to eat?"

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil then said "Sounds good.  Quidditch usually leaves me hungry."

Sky

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil looked ahead, as the quidditch pitch came into view, and quickly said "Race you to the quidditch field!!" with a smirk, as he took off, zooming through the sky.

Sky

Sky zoomed closely behind him, the wind howling loudly in her ear.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil looked back and said "Is that all you got?  I know you can do better than that." as he sped up some more.

Sky

Sky smirked and fell off of her broom on purpose. Just as she was coming close to hitting the ground, she caught herself on her broom.