News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Detention Duty ((Open RP))

Started by Ginny Weasly, July 12, 2008, 12:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"Why? I actually have somewhere to be, don't you understand?" Ginny was walking alongside a tallish looking man, looking highly upset.

"Listen, I'm sorry Professor Weasley, but Minerva is sick and we need someone to cover detention tonight." The man explained, raising his eyebrows at her.

Ginny scowled at him, "You don't seem to get it, Headmaster, I have a child who's waiting for me to get home. I have a family to get to! Make someone else do it!" The two of them stopped outside of a door and Ginny stomped her foot angrily.

"I can't Professor. You are the only one available tonight. I'm sorry." He didn't look sorry at all.

Ginny growled angrily, "Yeah, I bet you are." She muttered, turning her back on him and going through the door. She flopped herself down at the desk, crossing her arms like an angry teenager. The clock struck 5, the end of the days classes. Students would be arriving for detention any moment.

Ginny pout her head down on the desk, hiding her angry, flushed face. It was so stupid. Just because she refused to become a full time teacher, the stupid headmaster kept giving her a rough time. She just wanted to go home to her son, to Xaver.
She did not want to do detention duty at the moment.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Alexis

Alexis peeked in through the door.  After a moment or two she walked in through the door slowly and over to Ginny, who was at her desk.  "Umm..this is the class for detention...right?"  She asked.  Alexis down at Ginny, feeling intimidated. 
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

I loves YOUz

Billie looked angrily at her last teacher of the day. "I hate him" she said and ran out of the classroom. "Hmmm the detention teacher won't notice if I'm late" Billie said to herself and slowly walked to the detention room and walked in a few minutes late and saw that Ginny was with them today. Billie smiled and then ran to a seat in the back of the detention room. She looked up at Alexis. "What did you do?" she asked her.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Alexis

Alexis hurried and walked back to the desk before Ginny had time to say anything, figuring this was the right room for detention.
She sat down in the desk beside Billie.  "I got mad at my teacher and threw a quil at her"  Alexis said with a sly smile "Good thing I didn't get in trouble to bad.  What about you?"

Ginny Weasly

Ginny lifted her head, "Shut up." She said, scowling at the students, "No talking in detention."

Usually, she didn't enforce this rule. But she was just so angry at the headmaster, and so redirected her anger at the students. She sat back, rubbing her forehead and staring at the desk in front of her, her eyes dark and raging.

It was reasons like this that she had quit her jobs before.

Okay, that wasn't true. She'd been pregnant at the time, then.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Alexis

Alexis quickly turned away from Billie and looked down at her desk.  After a few moments of complete silence, Alexis quietly reached under her desk and got a small peice of paper.  She quickly write the following sentence:

So what did you do?

Alexis crumbled it up and waited a few moments to pass it to Billie.
She then looked up at Ginny and asked "What time does detention end?"

Ginny Weasly

"I'm not allowed to let you guys out of here until 8." Ginny muttered, hating the whole thing.
"Because your headmaster is a stupid piece of--"

She smacked her hand of the desk angrily and folded her arms.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Alexis

"Got that right..."  Alexis mumbled to herself, agreeing to what Ginny said.  She leaned back in her desk and waited for Billie to write back.  Alexis took out another peice of paper and began to draw on it.

Ginny Weasly

There was a knock at the open door, and Ginny looked up, surprise evident upon her face.
"Mum? What are you doing here?"

An older women, gray streaked through her red hair came in and smiled at Ginny. Molly leaned down, kissing Ginny's forehead. Behind her trotted Ginny's little boy, his black hair shining in the light. He grinned at Billie, and nodded politely to Alexis.
"I thought you'd like some company, Gin." Molly said, nodding towards Cody, who took a seat at a desk. His feet were about three feet from the ground, and he swung them happily.

Ginny blinked a few times, "Mum, you didn't have to."

Molly smiled, "It's okay, dear. I knew you'd want to see Cody. Besides, he was getting anxious."

Cody said nothing, just kept looking at the girls in the back of the room. He tilted his head to the side, his ice blue eyes contemplating them with amusement.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

I loves YOUz

Billie looked down and began to write as Ginny was distracted.

I was late to class and called the teacher a mudblood for making me write lines. Billie wrote and sent it back to Alexis.

Sky

Sky sat at a desk in the corner of the room. Nobody had seen her sneak in. Or so she hoped. The last thing she wanted was this stupid detention.

I loves YOUz

Billie looked at the corner and saw Sky. *When did you get here?* she asked.

Sky

Sky leaned forward, looking up to make sure Ginny wasn't watching. "About five minutes ago." She whispered.

Ginny Weasly

Cody turned his eyes onto Sky, his grin growing wide. He liked Sky, had met her before. He still had the drawing she'd done.
It hung on his bedroom wall, actually. His mom had helped him frame it.

Ginny pulled a chair over for Molly, temporarily forgetting the students. She hadn't seen Sky sneak in, and at the moment, couldn't care less.
Within moments, she was in a deep conversation with her mother.

Cody hopped off the chair he'd been on and walked to Sky.
"Hi Miss Sky." He said, smiling a little. He didn't know if she'd remember him.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky smiled when Cody had approached her. She looked at him. "Well hello Mr. Cody." She replied back to him, her voice inbetween a whisper and a normal tone. "How are you today?"