News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Rheese Dallows

Started by ~Chosen One~, July 17, 2008, 11:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Chosen One~

Name:Rheese Dallows
Height:5'9
Appearance:Has dark brown messy hair. Also has dark green mysterious eyes. Skin color is a light tan except on his arms which is a dark brown. He also has big strong muscles. Wears any T-Shirt with a zip up jacket and only wears jeans. Has a scar on his cheek from a fight. His body structure is kind of lean and is very stout
Race:Full-bloded Wizard
Parents:Jim and Karen
Personality:Likes to be around people, but when they get annoying and obnoxious he'll mostly just walk away from them and ignore them. He is sometimes headstrong and is very determined. Tries to make friends but is a little shy so he has a hard time making any friends unless they introduce themselves. Loves music and is constantly trying to improve his musical talents.
Likes:Playing Quidditch, Transfigurationand,D.A.D.A,and Charms
Dislikes:People that think their all that
Power:Animagus (wolf) and normal wizarding powers
History:Has lived happily with his parents since the day he was born until his mother died from being poisoned by a death eater. With his dad the only parent he worked nonstop just to put food on the table. With his dad never there he had to stay home to take care of his younger siblings.At night when his dad was home Rheese would transform into his wolf form and try to find anything to help his family out even if he had to break into houses or stores he was determined. Because of that he never really had time to make friends until he got his letter to go to Hogwarts........      
But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

Sky

fudge0604

Nice. But it's a bit short... Read some other bios!

You can read Sky's, Ginny's and Billie's and mine.
The three first three are on the first page, but I think mine is on the second or third.
Bye for now!

~Albus~

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Yeah he's right. You have a nice bio, but could use some more details.   
Perhaps you can write more about your appearence. If you get stuck, just think about the clothes and features. You can write about the hair, eyes, body structure, skin color, anything.

I loves YOUz

It pretty good and then again pretty short.... Whats his Animagus?
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

~Chosen One~

His animagus is a wolf  8) 8)
But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

I loves YOUz

Okiee you should put what it is in his bio

~Chosen One~

Ya i messed up in a lot of places didnt i  :-[ :-[ :-[
-Albus Dumbledore

I loves YOUz

no.. but your bio will get better... the long you stay on the site your bio will develope... like Fudge said go read a few old bios... I can say not all of the really really good ones were done on the first try..

~Chosen One~

Ok thanks Billie  ;D ;D ;D ;D
-Albus Dumbledore

I loves YOUz

~Chosen One~

Is that any better guys or does it still suck  ??? ???
-Albus Dumbledore

I loves YOUz

its a bit better... YaY

~Chosen One~

Ok i have another question how do u rp  ??? ???
-Albus Dumbledore

I loves YOUz

umm you just act something outlike:

Billie looked around and saw a fish on the ground and picked it up. "Hello Mr. Fish" she said smiling.....

There are teh boards that you RP in.... like all of the boards under this one.... not the posts the boards.... well the board under this one you dont RP in just say which house your in... the other boards are to RP in