News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Welcome to my life! Petiekins...

Started by I loves YOUz, July 19, 2008, 01:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

OKAY... this is my second Fan Fic.. I hope you like it as much as you liked the 1st one.. (If you haven't read the first one you should unless you don't want to!!)- (if it sucks tell me so I don't have to write the rest!!)

(PART ONE)

*Only 2:30am* Pete said sitting in his bed. Suddenly he had and urge to eat. Pete looked in his mirror and saw his eyes go black. Without thinking Pete jumped out the window. He had a crash landing. "Crap" he said as he landed in a puddle or mud. He then ran deep in to the forest.

Pete looked all around him. It was quiet, but he could hear an animal, a very large animal in the distance. Pete smiled and ran towards the sound. He then stopped and saw the animal. It was pretty big and Pete smiled as he stared at it with hungry black eyes. Pete walked towards it slowly looking it over.

The animal looked up at Pete and was about to run, but it was to late. Pete jumped and ripped the animals throat killing it instantly. The animal fell down and started to bleed everywhere.  Pete went down and began to drink. When he was finished all that was left bones and loosely hanging skin. Pete stood up and wiped his mouth and his eyes turned back to his normal bright red.

Pete looked around and saw the faint outline of the castle and he walked towards it. Pete watched around him as he walked. He felt someone's eyes following his every movement, but couldn't tell who it was. It had a strange vibe to it. Pete went to his right and felt them looking at him still. He then went to his left towards the castle. He was happy to not feel the eyes on him but then he heard someone running towards him.

Pete finally broke into a fast run. He ran away towards the lake feeling the eyes on him the whole time. Pete started to run towards the school and heard the footsteps fade away. Pete stopped to take a breath and he heard the footsteps again. Pete looked around and saw a small glimpse of black hair. Pete turned around and ran all the way to the castle.

Pete soon felt very relieved as he heard the foot steps stop and the eyes not following him. *I wonder who that was?* Pete asked himself somewhat scared. *I would have fought them, but I couldn't feel who it was and I'm to tired right now.* He thought to himself again.

Pete got to the castle and didn't fell like going up to the Gryffindor common room. Pete looked around and then decided to go up to the roof. Pete walked up to the side of the castle and started to jump from ledge to ledge.

After a while Pete got to the roof and he sat down on the edge of the roof and looked everywhere. Pete then looked at the forest. He could see slight movement from the animals, but nothing from the person who was following him. Pete laid down on the edge of the roof and laid on his back. He looked up and stared at the sky. It was almost black and had a lot of stars. He studied the stars and found different constellations.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Virgil Hendrix

omg this sucks >_>

JK JK JK

it is pretty good.  Better than I could do I can say that.

Join Amber Ridge.  A College Roleplay.
5 - 20 - 50 - 100 - 125 - 200 - 300 -

I loves YOUz

dobby888

No I don't think you should... I don't even know if you can.... can you?

I loves YOUz

dobby888

I loves YOUz

I'll prolly write another part and post it and see what happens....

dobby888

good plan oh and you can use any of my characters if you want to.

I loves YOUz

dobby888

Sure no problem.... Now get writing!

I loves YOUz

I will later... when I feel like writing....

dobby888

;D That's exactly how I feel about writing my fan fiction!

I loves YOUz

Well I'm tellin you to go write yours!! NOW!! please!! hehe

dobby888

I loves YOUz

If not then I will cry.... or die... OR BOTH