News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just Doing Homework...(plzzzzz join. i'm bored!!!)

Started by lexip.13, July 21, 2008, 07:56:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lexip.13

Lexi sat there in one of the chairs lookin at the statue. Occasionally she would look up and look at her. The lighting from the fire made her glow. It was beautiful.  She looked back to her essay and kept writing. It was the only noise besides the crackling of the fire and her humming. She was writing a boring essay for Snape on the after effects of the sleeping potion. It was dull work though hard for the fact there were about eighty different side affects since different people expirience different things. She was starting to wish someone would interupt her. ( ;) it's a hint plzz help me i'm sooooo bored)
"It's not corruption. It's drugs. Lots and lots of drugs." by my buddy, Kyle :]

I loves YOUz

Billie walked into the commonroom. "wow" she said. "Hey Lexi!" Billie said walking over to her. This wasn't Billies commonroom, but she had heard some people talking about how to get into the commonroom.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

lexip.13

Lexi looked up from her homework and was glad to see Billie. "Hey. I haven't seen you in forever. And by the way thanks for interupting me in my homework. I was getting really bored just staring at the page. Ha ha."she said smiling really big. "How did you get in here by the way?"
"It's not corruption. It's drugs. Lots and lots of drugs." by my buddy, Kyle :]

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled. "I know" she said happily. Billie sat down in a chair. "I heard a group of first years talking about where to find the entrance and I answered the question right so I got in!" Billie said smiling.

potter_fan122

A snow leopard crawled out from under a chair where she had been curled up. She yawned and changed into Stacey Black. "Hi, Billie. Hi." She nodded in the direction of the girl she didn`t know.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

I loves YOUz

potter_fan122

harrypotterfan:)

Alex smirked looking at the entrance of the common room. He quickly wiped his smirk and entered the room. "Hey Lexi hey Billie..and you are?"
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

potter_fan122

"Stacey Black." Stacey ((you`re a Slytherin right?)) looked at Alex with dislike.