News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

sitting at lake

Started by Shara2007, July 22, 2008, 10:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

James was sitting down at the lake. He was back for a while. He had decided to run away but did not tell anyone.

"Well it great to be back now. I mean I hated away from here but I had to." James say there smiling at his face in the water. His hair had grown rather long now.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

I loves YOUz

Billie was walking around and saw James at the lake. She walked over to him and listened to him. "Who are you talking to?" Billie asked looking at James.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Shara2007

James looked at her and then smiled. "Oh well myself. I was thinking about what is going on."

James leaned back on his back on the grass. "I was thinking about how I have just left ya."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

I loves YOUz

Billie sat down by him and looked into the lake then at him. "Really?'

Shara2007

James smiled as she looked at him. "I thought about you so you know. I mean all the time."

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil walked out of the denser part of the surrounding forest, as he looked around and saw billie standing with someone he didn't know.  He walked over to the two as he said "Hey Billie.  Who is your friend?  Im Virgil Hendrix." he said as he looked over at the stranger.

Join Amber Ridge.  A College Roleplay.
5 - 20 - 50 - 100 - 125 - 200 - 300 -

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled at him then turned to Virgil. "Hey Vigirl this is James Black" she said smiling.

Shara2007

James smiled looked at him and held out his hand. "I used to go here."

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled. "and he came back!" she said happily.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil took his hand and shook it as he said "Nice to meet you."

Shara2007

"Well it nice to meet you too." James smiled as he looked at both them and then Billie. He felt that something was going on.

I loves YOUz

Billie jsut sat there and smiled.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil looked at James then to billie as he walked over next to the lake.

Shara2007

James looked at the water and was quiet he was not sure what say know. He knew that he still like her but this was akward.

I loves YOUz

Billie just sat there and it was quiet. Billie smiled "So what do you want to do?" she asked somewhat bored.