News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Prowling Around The Dungeon

Started by Raven, July 25, 2008, 11:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raven

Darkness.

That was all Raven could see.

Darkness.

She sensed her surroundings with her whiskers as she took slow sneaking steps down the dark corridor. Finally a small green light became visable. Raven took another step forward, her pupils now forming into little slits in her eyes. There was a green flame on the wall. A nice guide through the darkness such as this. She took yet another step, now standing below the flame. Her spotted fur now appeared a slight green.

Tap...Tap...Tap...Tap

Raven's ears perked. Who could be awake during such a late hour? She slowly backed up into a dark corner and morphed into her human state. A tall girl, who's honey colored hair fell neatly behind her back with her bangs over her bright blue eyes, wearing a simple green t-shirt and black cloak, hid quitely behind the corner, her wand drawn, waiting for the person to appear.

Who could it be?

dobby888

Leah walked through the dungeon in her black cloak.  It was cold down here! She had been playing truth or dare and the girls had dared her to come down here.  *There aren't any rats... liars...* She was muttering as she held her wand out before her.  Her wand was lit up, which helped her to see.  She took a deep breath, slightly scared of the dungeons at this time of night.  *And really... the ghosts are nice, so even if they were down here, they wouldn't hurt me....*  She muttered on.

Raven

Raven's mouth formed into a mischievious smirk.

Must be a Gryffindor She thought to herself.

She morphed back into her leopard form, crouching low, ready to jump out infront of the girl. As she got low to the ground, she let out a deep roar, her eyes back into little slits again.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie had been one of the girls playing truth or dare and decided to follow Leah down here, just in case...  She turned the corner and saw a pair of slitted eyes.  She screamed and sent the animal with the eyes hurling backwards with the sound waves of her scream.  "Crap."  She muttered.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Raven

The waves caused Raven to morph back into her human form. She landed against the dungeon wall, her head clearly in alot of pain. She slowly stood up and found her balance. 

"What the hell was that for!?" She yelled at Jackie, running her hand over her head to check for blood. There wasn't any, but there was a small bump.

dobby888

Leah saw Jackie, then a leopard, then a girl, and soon she was screaming her head off.  *Oh my gosh! Are you ok! Sorry she does that on accident all the time! But you!* Leah said as she rounded on Jackie, *Jackie! Why'd you follow me? Clearly you guys don't trust me!!*

Lola_La_Fringe7

Quote from: Raven on July 26, 2008, 06:57:05 AM
The waves caused Raven to morph back into her human form. She landed against the dungeon wall, her head clearly in alot of pain. She slowly stood up and found her balance. 

"What the hell was that for!?" She yelled at Jackie, running her hand over her head to check for blood. There wasn't any, but there was a small bump.

"Sorry! Ohmygosh!!! I'm so sorry!  That tends to happen when I get suddenly scared... Its totally accidental!" Jackie gushed felling terrible.  Then she turned back to Leah.  "Its not that I don't trust you! I've just had some pretty bad expierences down here alone..."  Jacklie said with a shudder.

Raven

"Stupid Gryffindors..." Raven muttered, rubbing her head again. "You could have killed me with that!"

dobby888

Leah rolled her eyes at Jackie and was gonna say something to her when she heard what Raven said.  She turned and looked at her with her eyes in slits.  *What did you say to me? That is the stupidest thing I've heard! You're calling us stupid because we're Gryffindors? Ha! You have got to be kidding me! Classifying be house makes me so mad especially because everyone assumes that since I'm in Gryffindor and they're in a different house that we can't be friends!* Leah said.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Quote from: Raven on July 26, 2008, 08:37:21 AM
"Stupid Gryffindors..." Raven muttered, rubbing her head again. "You could have killed me with that!"

"Yeah you're right I could have killed you, but me being a stupid Gryffindor just might get scared by some dust and scream REALLY loud... Which may by chance... kill you...  But thats only because I'm a STUPID Gryffindor." Jackie snapped becoming angry.

potter_fan122

"What is going on down here?!?!" said Stacy rather loudly. She had her wand lit. "Oh. It`s you guys." she said sneering at the two Gryffindors. Changing the subject, she brought attention back to the green flame. "What is it?"
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Yeah, and what about us?"  Jackie said looking at the new girl with a sneer on her face that matched the other girl's.

dobby888

*Oh give it a rest Jackie, we can deal with them later.  And you should really consider those anger management classes.* Leah said, exhasperated with how things were going.  *Now what is that flame?*

Raven

Raven laughed. "My my, you are rather touchy about the subject now aren't you? Certainly you know that Slytherins don't befriend Gryffindors?" Her mouth curved into a smile. "Unless you're a traitor." She nearly whispered.

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Well, some people aren't oblivious to everything but someones house.  And for your imformation I do have a Slytherin friend." Jackie said, she started to walk away, but stopped as she heard the last part.  She took a deep shuddering breath.  "I don't... want to hurt you..."