News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Chilaxen

Started by drewskit, August 1, 2008, 12:31:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drewskit

Niles was sitting in a seat next to a fire. The fire was like hot waves from the sun a summer day. This was Niles last year at Hogwarts and was turning 17 in 4 months.

potter_fan122

Stacey was in her own common room, thinking about the people she knew. There was Billie, she was nice. Raven, hmm, different. Niles, mmm. Niles. Niles was a werewolf that had saved her life as she had saved his. He was sweet. But he was a Slytherin. Her mother wouldn`t forgive her.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

drewskit

Niles was very board so he felt like going to the library, he picked up a book he didnt need anymore and left the comman room.

potter_fan122

Stacey decided to take a walk in her snow leopard form. She quietly got out of the common room and morphed, then started to walk.

drewskit

Niles walked up to the doors leading to the library he opened them trying to make as less sound as posible.

potter_fan122

Stacey was a corner away from the library when she heard a noise, it sounded like the opening and closing of a door, and it sounded like it was the library door. She stood at the very edge of the corner and looked around. All she saw was the edge of a cloak. She walked over to the door and became herself again. She waited, then opened the door, but she put a spell on the door so it wouldn`t make any noise.

drewskit

Niles heard foot steps, he walked around the corner then peaked back to see if anybody was there. He saw Stacey "wow its funny how we keep running into each other.

potter_fan122

"Oh, hi, yea." Stacey had thought he was trying to get in the Restricted section. "So, whatcha doin`?"

drewskit

"um ya nothing just stroling through nothing bad, yet" Niles said laughing

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled a little.

drewskit

"well do you want to join me in my quest fo another detention.

potter_fan122

drewskit

"We shall go" Niles grabbed her hand and led her to the restricted section "alright, you sure once you go bast this point you will be in trouble if we get caught.

potter_fan122

"Yea, I`m not blond." Stacey flicked her now short hair behind her shoulder. ((she goted a haircut)) Her eyes turned a shocking blue when he took her hand.

drewskit

((ah my sisters blond and she is smart is hell)) Niles noticed her eyes when he grabbed her hand he smiled. Niles opened the door and started running towards the books.