News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Frist day of teaching

Started by Shara2007, August 4, 2008, 03:46:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she stood at the Quiddich Field in some robs she was waiting for the kids that were suppose to be here for class to show up. She was going to help some of the people out with there flying and the to show some of them some quiddich skills so that they would later join there teams. She looked at the enterance waiting for people to show up.

"Okay they have about 30 minutes tull they have to show up so I have time to go for a fly. This is great." Sarah then grabbed her Firebolt and then got on it ready to take up into the air.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

dobby888

Jessie stood near the open common room window.  She climbed onto the window sill and stood for a moment letting the wind blow through her before she leaned forward, falling.  She closed her eyes for a brief moment, loving the feeling before she opened them.  She was nearing the ground at an alarming speed, but she stayed calm.  All of a sudden her broom was underneath her and she was flying towards the quidditch pitch.  She waved at the building, and all of the girls watching from the common room.

She was planning to fly around the grounds, starting with the quidditch pitch.  When she got there, she saw Sarah, about to start flying.  She waved, and circled the pitch, waiting for Sarah to join her.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she then got up on her broom and flew to her. "Well hello there girl what you up to. I mean I am here because I have a class to teach here."

Sarah then went fast on her broom and start to be herself. She missed her up here. "well Jessie it is nice seeing you again at least."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

harrypotterfan:)

Alex stepped outside heading to Hagrid's class when he saw Jessie and Proffesor Jones flying in the sky. "Hi Proffesor Jones!" He shouted hoping she heard that.

((you want me to bring in Lana to your class?))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

*I'm just hanging out, but that's so great! You teaching here and all...* Jessie said.  She looked down and saw Alex standing on the ground, waving.  *Is he in your class?* She asked Sarah.

Raven

Arriving onto the field with a broom in hand, Raven approached the group of people. She hadn't a problem with flying, but she liked having an easy grade. She was dressed in a pink tank top and black shorts with a white stripe with her robe over them. Her hair was tied in a bun so it wouldn't get in her eyes,

Shara2007

Sarah then landed next to Alex. "well hello there Alex. You here for the class." Sarah then looked at her watch the class had 5 more minutes untill the class was to start. She knew that this class was not going to be easy. She did not belive in that. "Hello there girl. I don't think that I have met you."

dobby888

Jessie landed and said to Sarah, *I think I'll stick around for the class if you don't mind. I don't have a class right now, and if you need to I can help teach!*

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she looked at her and then smiled. "sure you can stay but help teach I don't know. I mean I might have to push you just as hard as I do them."

Alex turned to the girl that had just appeared. "Hey the name is Alex..." He introduced himself briefly and then turned to Sarah. "No I'm on my way to Care of Magical Creatures. I was just passing by to say hi. I think my sister is in this class though."

Lana came rushing out onto the Quidditch field with her hair tied in a neat bun atop her head and cute pink barrettes to clip her bangs so they didn't get in the way of her eyes. Her robe flowed behind her as she ran.

"Speak of the devil...." Alex muttered under his breath.

"Am I late?" She asked trying to catch her breath.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

Sarah smiled when she looked at the other girl. "No your not late. In about 5 more minutes and you would be. So you need to be ready when the rest of them show up."

dobby888

Jessie smiled.  *I might stick around for part of it.* She said, still deciding.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled looking at her and smiled. She knew that this was fun watching her think. "Everyone get your brooms."

dobby888

Jessie held onto her broom.  She wanted to see how the class was.

"Okay I'm going to be late for my class. See you later Proffesor Jones and Jess." He said without saying a farewell to his sister.

Lana held onto her broom tightly.