News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The_End [is coming]

Started by ChoChangHP118, August 4, 2008, 11:17:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

"...I just miss that feeling and if someone wants to date me I will have to think about it but I might. I mean i miss what we used to have and what Ginny and Xaver have." Sarah stood before Sirius crying hard in the middle of there street on a warm summer's night.
"Talk to me!" She exclaimed emotionally.

"How will you do that though i mean Sarah we're married!" Sirius shouted at her.

Sarah walks away with her head down "Sorry I said anything."

Follows her angrily, "You want a divorce?"

"Well maybe." She said turning to him.

Sirius stopped in his tracks. "I don't know what to say."

"It just i miss us. I mean I miss that happy feeling on you know having someone to talk with." Sarah said to him before going to run of and cry since she's upset.

Sirius Sits down on the floor, mouth open.

Sarah sits shocked that she said that before going back to Sirius.

Sirius looks at her from the ground. No emotions showing on his face.

"Sorry it just that I miss being alone. Having no one to talk to talk with and when you are always at work or your always with Ginny and others at work not with me." Sarah said staring down at him. Her tears fell to the ground.

Sirius suddenly stood, angrily. "Who you gonna get with huh? there is..." Gets into Sarah's face "NO ONE ELSE."

"Forget it." Sarah turns away.
"Forget it. I should have none it would not work out. I will just go talk to Billie."

"Fine I'll go talk to Ginny." Sirius responded angrily.

"That fine you always go and run to her anyways. I mean I bet if Xaver wasn't around we would have never hit it off!" Sarah said to Sirius.

"I don't regret being with you..." Sirius said looking at the ground.

"I want to say sorry it... just... I will sorry." Sarah said.

Sirius looks at her. "Do you still want to divorce?"

"Not really I just want someone to to be with me and to feel the feelings that we used to. I mean the only ones that are with me are younger and I miss you."

Sarah turns crying and Sirius turns away from her tears.

"I won't bother you. I mean I miss being with you and I am sorry." Sarah said looking at his back.

"No, I'm sorry." Sirius said still looking the other way. "For being bored with you... With us."

(This is an open RP, it is planned slightly, so don't jump to fast. It is mainly circling around Sarah and Sirius so please keep this in mind and DO NOT get to far ahead without either of us. No need to ask before joining, just make sure it is an appropriate place seeing as how this is a very serious RP at this time. I would suggest waiting a bit for it to calm down before entering for whatever reason you are entering. This first part that I just played out I got permission from Sarah Black before playing her part. These are her words and mine as well previously discussed about earlier. The structure of this beginning RP is very under structured just for the fact that I did not get off of what Sarah and I had said. Sorry it is such a bad start, it will get better in writing as we progress. Thanks. -Sirius and Sarah.)

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah looked at his back. "fine you know we will get a divorce you can have the house and the kids okay. I mean they would be happer with you. I am going to work at the school again and can't looked at them. I will remeber the good times." Sarah then goes to walk away she was going to get a butterbeer or something.

"Oh here." She then threw the ring at him. "give it to the next girl that you give your heart to. I mean I sure don't want it."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius quickly turned, catching the ring quickly. "I can't accept this... Keep it. We'll discuss everything at a later time... I need to talk to a lawyer or something..." Sirius said setting the ring on the sidewalk. "Its yours if you want it." He said turning from her sadly.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah left the ring there. "I don't want it. All I want it a nice cold butter beer and someone to hurt. I mean I'm sure the ministry would love it I show up to them and say. When I was about a 6th year I went to rob Gingotts and got away."

She kept walking. She wanted to get rid of everything that was Siruis. "I seeling the photos if you want any get them."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius looked at the ring and at Sarah's fading figure. He sighed, turning back to the house where he had so many memories in. He quickly walked through the dark house, going to his room. He grabbed for his wand on the bedside table and flicked it madly. Quickly his suitcase flopped on the bed, and he motioned for his clothes to get in the bag. They did so quickly, soon he had to fill another suitcase.

He did so even faster, eager to get out.

After two full suitcases floated down the stairs, Sirius looked at his bedside table peering a a picture on it. A picture of Sirius and Sarah that Sarah had drawn, he grabbed it walking down the stairs.

When reaching the bottom he grabbed another picture off the wall, Alexandra, James, Annabelle, Sarah, and Sirius were crowded around the outside of there house. He stuffed them both in the top of the suitcase before grabbing both by there handles, and stepping outside of His house. Even if Sarah didn't want to live there anymore he could not.

He slowly started walking down the street, stopping to look back at the house. He sighed, so many memories.

A shiny object could be seen from the ground to the left of him. The ring sat motionless. He sighed, bending over slowly and placing it on his thumb, examining it. "Fine, if she won't take it... There is no use in leaving it here."

Shara2007

James stood there watching this she then looked at him. "daddy what going on. I mean I am confused."

He stood there not sure what to do he knew what was goign on but he wanted to here it for real this time.

Sarah had snuck into the back door of the house and started to get a paint bursh and paint over all the walls with white and then have all the pictures in a box. She was not sure what to do but she walked outside when she heard talking and stood there. She knew the kids would take it hard. She knew that the kids would end up going with him over her. No one would let kids go with someone that is butterbeer addicted.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius nearly toppled over at the sound of his son. "James, kiddo I didn't see you there. How long have you been standing there?" Sirius was worried his son had heard the whole fight between himself and Sarah.

Shara2007

James looked at him and then went to tear up. "well I have been there the whole time. I mean she right your never here." James looked at his dad. He had always been a mother boy.

"I mean I had to learn how to be a dog on my own." James stoo there.

Sarah then looked them and walked over to her son. "well you know I think your a sweet kid but you might be staying with your dad. I mean I don't know if I am the right one for you to stay with. Siruis I hope you will be happy. I will still be here or at the school."

ChoChangHP118

Sirius shook his head. "I'm so sorry James." Sirius then turned to Sarah. "I think we need to have a family meeting, let the children decide who they want and who they need to be with. Because I'm not much better off Sarah, I'm always away at work." He hated having to split them up. But Sirius preferred to let them have there own decisions. He hated when children didn't even get there own rights.

"That sounds fair to me." A tear stained girl said from behind the screen door. She had heard James, Sirius, and Sarah talking and it had awoken her. She realized what was going on, and decided to make her appearance aware to everyone.

improvedmemory1

Shara2007

Sarah looked at him. "that fine with me. I mean they will be at school most of the time any ways."  Sarah then left her son standing there and walked over to her daugher. "Alexanda baby. I'm sorry you have to go through this."

James looked at them. "We don't need a meeting. I am staying with mom. Dad made to many lies and hurt us all." He then ran over and kicked his dad. He was just glad that Annabelle did not know anything about all this yet.

Sarah looked at James. "That not nice you need to tell him sorry. You know better not to kick." She was hating all this but had to stay strong for them.

harrypotterfan:)

Quote from: improvedmemory1 on August  4, 2008, 12:34:35 PM
(Hey, mind if I join in?)

((hey you can join read the first post =]))

Harry decided on a warm summer night to take a stroll with Cho and his young son, Samuel in the stroller. Unconsciously he ended up in front of Sirius's and Sarah's house. He heard shouting from a block away and walked in trying to remain cheerful. He felt the atmosphere loosen but by the looks on Sarah's and Sirius's face. "Hey guys just came by to say hi since we were in the neighborhood. Since I don't think this is a good time for a chat and tea, I'll come back another time."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

Sarah looked at her and smiled. "No Cho you can come in. I will get you some tea if you really want some." She was just not wanting to think about what could happen between her and Siruis.

improvedmemory1

(Thanks)

Poof! "Whoah!"

Bang! Professor Stevens landed flat on his bum in the middle of an unknown street to even himself. He looked around and spotted a man a few yards away. He saw two children as well and the smaller of the two seemed to have just kicked the other man. "Bad night for them I suppose." He said to himself, standing and fixing his robes. He started walking toward them, but about halfway there he realized the pain in his knee. He gasped, grabbing for it with his left hand. He was just about six feet away from the herd of people before having to sit on the ground from the pain in his left knee. "Could somebody help me please?" He called over to them, hoping he wasn't being to rude in interrupting.

Shara2007

Sarah ran over to the man and looked at him. "Are you okay. I mean what happened." She did not care what Sirius thought about. If he wanted to divorce her she would be sure to hang with others her age and she knew this would help her do that. Sarah thought that guy had looked familiar.

She was not the best at healing humans but she would try. She knew that it was his knee. "I mean how can I help if you don't tell me. How can I help you."

James stood there watching what his mom was doing not sure what to do. He was wanting to go cry for the first time ever.