News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Midnight Swim(don't have to join but i'd prefer it ha ha)

Started by badgirl94, August 5, 2008, 08:37:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

badgirl94

Rain couldn't sleep. It was 11:32 p.m. and she still hadn't fallen asleep. Her mom being at the hospital kept nagging at her like a bug. She decided then that she would go down to the lake. When she got there of course there was no one around. She took of her pants and shirt and dove in with only her bra and undies on. She dove in again and swam with the squid coming up for air after only 55 seconds. Maybe she had too much energy. But still she was gonna stay here for a while.
\"Just when the catipillar thought the world was over it became a butterfly.\" Anonymous

I loves YOUz

Billie was walking along in the forest and heard a small splash. *Maybe the Squids up!* Billie thought happily to herself. When she got to the lake she saw a shirt and pair of pants. "hmm" she said. *Wonder whos here?* she thought to herself. Billie looked at her clothes and changed them in to a black bikini that shined brighty against her white skin. Billie dived in and swam a little and saw Rain swimming around. "Hey" she said loudly.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

badgirl94

Rain saw Billie dive in and sunk lower in the water. She only had underwear and a bra on. How embarrassing. (sp?) "Hey."she said back. "I'm swimmin with the squid. Wanna come with?"she asked. She wasn't very good at these sort of things.
\"Just when the catipillar thought the world was over it became a butterfly.\" Anonymous

I loves YOUz

"Yeah" she said. Billie went under the water and started to swim to where she usally met the squid. She swam very fast ans everything around her was a blur. She went to teh surface and looked at Rain. "You coming?' she yelled.

badgirl94

"Yeah." Rain said then she dove down and grabbed one of the tentacles of the squid and let it carry her.

I loves YOUz

Billie laughed and watched it carry her. Billie swam to the other side of the squid and tickled one of its tenticles and watched it move around.

badgirl94

The squid was moving so much it made Rain loosen her grip. Then she felt she needed air and quickly swam to the surface and took a big gulp of air.

I loves YOUz