News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New Teachers

Started by aileen, August 5, 2008, 08:55:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah smiled and then joked with him. "Well I guess you could stay. I mean only if you let us use your room the next time." She then wink back at him and looked at the others.

"Aileen you will be fine okay."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

improvedmemory1

Scott felt odd as he tried to avoid staring at Sarah for to long, still though he found his eyes longingly looking her way. He decided to ask some questions to get his mind off of her.

"Is it your first time teaching then?" He asked staring at Aileen.

aileen

Aileen nodded, looking like a small child, "Yes...I've never taught anything before..."

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she walked over to a table and sat on it. She knew that if you never taugh before it would be strange but she loved the feelings it gave you. She was wanting to see how Aileen was going to do on her frist day.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

improvedmemory1

Scott smiled, listening intently to them all through his brown eyes. He walked in the room to join them, realizing how outcast he looked. He decided to stand near sarah, but not quite so near as to make any moves just yet. He chose to stand across from her, so he could watch her as she spoke hoping to be nonchalant about his apparent wanting to look at her.