News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New Teachers

Started by aileen, August 5, 2008, 08:55:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aileen

Aileen stood in a room looking down at a desk. The door was open, the room was empty. She was biting her lip, tracing the edge of the desk with her fingers. She was a student teacher, as marked by her dark blue robes. Her black hair with blue tips was down, her blue bangs hung in her face. She felt like a little kid.

Her first day.

She was terrified. What if she messed up? What if the kids hated her? What if she blanked out.
She felt sick just thinking about how much could go wrong.

Shara2007

Sarah saw a girl in the room and then smiled as the walked in. "well hello there. How are you. I mean you look a little nervous."

She knew how it felt to be teaching for the frist time and she was going to help her out. "Well hello I am Professor Jones. I thought I would come talk to you."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny walked into the room, carrying her black teachers robes, still in her jeans and t-shirt. She smiled at Aileen, "You must be the student teacher. Nice to meet you. I'm Ginny Weasly."

She snapped her fingers, and instantly, her clothes were changed. Now she wore the black flowing robes that marked her a teacher, her bright red hair flowed down her shoulders. She grinned at Aileen and Sarah, giving them a wink.
"I'm so lazy."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

aileen

Aileen turned and gave Sarah a small smile.
"I am a bit nervous...I actually feel kind of sick." She admitted.

As Ginny came into the room, Aileen bit her her lip again.
"I'm Aileen Joyce."

Shara2007

Sarah smiled when she looked at her. "don't worry about it okay. I mean if you think to much about it you will be sick and if you do then the kids will not take you serious."

She looked at her robe. "I mean I got sick one my frist day but I did not let anyone know. Plus you have to make them know your the one in control."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

aileen

Aileen nodded, "What if they just don't want to listen to me? I don't want them to get rowdy or anything."

She tiwsted her hands, "What if they think I'm stupid? What if they try to prank me?"
She sat down, "Why did I ever want to be a teacher?" She bemoaned.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled, "It's okay. You are training under me today, and these kids listen to me better than they listen to anyone." She laughed.

"Just gotta put a little scare into them." Ginny smiled at Aileen, shaking her head slightly.
"You wanted to be a teacher because you wanted to help these kids become adults. You'll be fine."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

aileen

Aileen looked at Ginny with an appreciative smile.
"Thanks. I think I've heard of you, Professor Weasly. Didn't you used to go to school here?"

Shara2007

Sarah looked at her and then smiled. "well you know detetion always works too. I mean I could always kids there. Just send them to me and they will respect you. I will just take you awile and you will get used to it. I mean you will love it when you do."

Sarah then laugh. "Well if they don't listen to her then they might not be that great to teach for anyone."

Ginny Weasly

Ginny grinned brightly at them both.
"Yes. I went to school here until I was fifteen."

She smirked at Sarah, "True. I'm a mean teacher." Ginny chuckled, shaking her head, "Kids are always telling me they hate me."

Ginny was actually a fun teacher. Her students got away with more than anyone.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

aileen

Aileen frowned, "I don't want them to hate me..." She bit her lip, shaking her head.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled at this. "Aileen they are not going to hate you. I mean there is only one teacher they hate and that is Ginny here. I am stricked but the like me. It might be because I am willing to listen."

improvedmemory1

"Uhh um." Scott stood in the doorway, looking at the three girls. He had heard words coming from this room and decided to see who it was, it looked to be teachers. He smiled, they seemed harmless enough. He saw a red head, lovely hair in his opinion, he saw another woman who's hair surprised him, and he saw a woman he recognized immediately. He hadn't seen her in a while, remembering the night they first met. He laughed, his clumsiness and lack of apparating skills might not have allowed them to meet before now. "Hi?" He said looking around at them all meekly.

"Are you all teachers as well?"

Shara2007

Sarah then turned around and then saw this guy standing at the door. She then smiled. "Well Yes was are teachers. I mean we all hang when not teaching and Aileen room one this morning."

Sarah hoped that this worked and that she would beable to spend more time with him.

improvedmemory1

"Cool! Mind if I join you?" He said winking to Sarah when he thought no one else was looking.