News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Join

Started by potter_fan122, August 8, 2008, 02:05:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Jessie ran next to Albus, gaining speed.  Her hair was flowing backwards, the ponytail holder long since fallen out.  She didn't notice Albus blush and it was probably a good thing that she hadn't.  *Come on! I want a butterbeer SO bad! RUN MAN RUN!!!!*

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed and ran with the two, but waiting for Rheese to follow. When they reached the Three Broomsticks, she let Jessie and Albus go in first.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

~Chosen One~

When Rheese caught up with the two love birds he saw that Stacey had waited for him. "Thanks Stacey look at them two crazy kids" Rheese said and laughed.
But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed. "No problem. They are crazy." She said looking back to Albus and Jessie.

~Chosen One~

"Ya ah now for a nice butterbeer you want one on me?" Rheese said as he took a seat by the bar.
But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

potter_fan122

Stace smiled. "Oh no, I can get it, I could get every one`s since it`s such a treat for you guys." She said, looking at the people around her, practically drooling over the thought of a butterbeer.

dobby888

Jessie ran inside, sitting at the bar seconds before Albus.  She smiled, slightly winded and ordered a round of butterbeers.

potter_fan122

Stacey walked up to the bar smiling. She sat next to Rheese, not wanting to disturb the lovebirds, and gave the bartender a coin. "So, what do you do in you spare time, since you aparently don`t come here." She asked him.

~Chosen One~

"Well I'm mostly in the forest practicing my magic or I'm in my animagus form roaming. If I'm not there I'm in the castle just chillin out". Rheese said thinking how boring his life is.
-Albus Dumbledore

potter_fan122

Stacey tilted her head. "What`s your animagus? I`m a snow leopard." She took a sip of her butterbeer, her eyes where light blue.

fudge0604

Albus sat down, and grabbed a bottle of butterbeer, starting to sip from it.

" So... What've you done lately?" He asked, trying to make conversation.

Post Potter depression.

~Chosen One~

Quote from: potter_fan122 on September  8, 2008, 08:18:18 AM
Stacey tilted her head. "What`s your animagus? I`m a snow leopard." She took a sip of her butterbeer, her eyes where light blue.
Rheese took a long drink before answering "Mine's a grey wolf" he said smiling back "not the most graceful animal like the snow leopard,but I like it". Rheese said taking another drink of butterbeer.
-Albus Dumbledore

potter_fan122

Stacey raised an eyebrow. "Not at all. My mom is a grey wolf animagus. But the color of her coat is a reddish color."

dobby888

*Well I've been trying to improve my elements...* Jessie said pausing for a sip of butterbeer.  *But I'm just not improving! Do you think you could help me?*

fudge0604

" Sure! Anyday!" Albus said, grinning, then, drinking all of his butterbeer in one sip,
then throwing the bottle in the garbage.

He grabbed another one, opened it, and sipped.

Post Potter depression.