News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Join

Started by potter_fan122, August 8, 2008, 02:05:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey had gone to the commonroom and had found that someone was there, but she didn`t know who. She took her wand out and prepared to cast a spell.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dobby888

Leah appeared pretty much out of no where.  She had been sitting in the shadows so she couldn't be seen.  *What spell are you gonna do?* She asked Stacey.

potter_fan122

Stacey flicked her wand in Leah`s direction, but lowered it when she saw who it was. ""DEpended on who it was." Stacey said, smiling.

~Chosen One~

Rheese just walked into the common room and saw the two girls there "Hi I don't think we've met I'm Rheese" Rheese said smiling.
But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

fudge0604

Albus had been sitting in a dark corner of the common room. The chair he was sitting in was the typical big red chair, and he was able to see right at Stacey's back. Wanting to have some fun, he slowly sneaked up to her, then, when he was right behind her, he took out his wand, held it an inch from her and and shouted out, " BO!!!!!" An evil grin spread across his face as he waited for the reaction to come.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey jumped around, she had heard him coming behind her. She did the tounge-tying curse on him so he was momentarily speechless. "Hi, I`m Stacey." She said, talking to Rheese.

~Chosen One~

"Hi Stacy nice to meet you" Rheese said laughing at what she did to Albus.
But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed and took the curse off of Albus. "Nice to meet you too." She said to Rheese.

fudge0604

" Finite incantatum!" Albus was able to get the spell out, then smiling at the girl.
" Good refleces you have! Never seen you around here before! Who are you? I'm Albus Severus Potter."
He hadn't heard her introduce herself to Rheese, concentrating so hard to say the counter curse.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

"Stacey Black. Yea, I`ve been trained to duel, I guess you haven`t." She said talking to Albus.

fudge0604

" I actually have" Albus said, smiling. If he got serious, he got serious. But nowadays, everything was a joke for Albus. Nothing was really serious. Wanting something fun to happen, he bowed to her, " A duel?"

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey bowed also and turned around and walked away a few steps and turned back to face Albus.

~Chosen One~

"Oh boy some entertainment where's the popcorn" Rheese said smiling
-Albus Dumbledore

fudge0604

Albus did the exact same thing, his wand now in duelling position.
He smiled, as he suddenly jumped towards her ducked, "Expelliarmus!" Aiming at her wand.
It had been a long time since he had duelled someone, and a spark was easily seen in his eyes.
He grinned, as he waited to see what she did.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey flicked her wand in Rheese`s direction and some popcorn appeared. And she reacted to Albus`s spell by stupefying him.