News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Whole new look to Harry Potter Fan

Started by admin, November 17, 2002, 05:04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

:blueballooon: HPF has got a whole new look as of today :crown: I'd like to know what you think so post up your views and ideas. A few points to remember, if you have signed up for the forum you will not automatically be signed up for the main site, so I suggest that if you want to use the same user ID that you use on HPFF that you sign up on the main site today.

The site is in its infancy at present but I'm hoping to add lots more features plus you all now have the opportunity to submit your own news and stories. Please let me know  :ears: if anything doesn't work as its all in Beta (test) mode at the moment.

ateenangel

It's definitly different.  I like it but when I first went there I thought I was at the wrong spot!

ronweazley122

thankyou maybe that explains why emily can't get on!thanx,admin!

DokkenSuite

I know the same happened to me. Both times this site changed.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

ronweazley122

bad news,emily still can't get on!she logs on,and she can't get in this part.it says,shes not logged in!she's tried restarting the comp,making a new account,logging on to the main site!(none worked)

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Hm.  That's different.. poor emily!

I think the change is great!  The new faces are adorable.. and I really like it. ^_^
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D