News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Can you read it?

Started by potter_fan122, August 8, 2008, 11:12:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

A girl was standing in the center of a long hallway. The hall was dark, except for small lights on the ceiling about every ten feet away. She had be at the other end of the hall in five minutes. She had to get there on time.
  The girl was wearing black strait-slacks and a light blue button-up shirt with long sleeves. Her short brown hair was put behind one ear, as usual. Her blue eys looked calm although she felt terribly nervous inside. She kept putting her hands in fists, then relaxing them. She needed to go now. She started to walk.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

harrypotterfan:)

ooh BUMP!
nice beginning...for some reason it seems like a horror story....I don't know just keep continuing!!=]
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

potter_fan122

((ok, I really didn`t exactly know what was at the other end of the hall when I wrote the first thing.)) She slowly made her way to the other end of the hall. There were three doors, one labled 'Court Room' another labeled 'Mr. Jones' Office' and the last labeled 'Exit.' She opened the first door and walked into an empty court room. The room was dark and the judges` podium dominated the room. She walked up to the defendant`s stand and took out a folder from a shelf. She set the folder on the desk and opened it. Inside was a picture of two girls, a note on green paper, and a few pages of typed writting.

bobby potter

It does sound like a horror story

potter_fan122

The girl sighed. "I`ve got to take it." She told herself. She exhaled deepl and walked out of the court room with the folder.

"But..." Sam started to tell her boss.
  "No buts! I specifically asked you to turn in that paperwork!" Mr. Jones exclaimed.
  Sam sighed. "I know, I`m sorry." She quietly replied. She sat down in her chair and shuffled a few papers and folders. "I`ll get right on it."
  "Good, because if you do one more thing wrong, you`re fired!" He said and stormed off into his office.
  Sam picked up a folder. In the folder were a few papers. 'I`ve got to get this done.' She told herself. She grabbed another folder and started to type out the form.

((please tell me what you think!))

richiee

nice stuff uve got there ;D ;D ;D ;D

potter_fan122