News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

just hanging

Started by Virgil Hendrix, August 12, 2008, 10:39:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil looked forward as the car appeared in front of the two people.  It wasn't the best, but it looked pretty good for how old it was, which looked to him, around 10 years.  He yawned as he said "That must be your car." he said, as he walked up to it.

Join Amber Ridge.  A College Roleplay.
5 - 20 - 50 - 100 - 125 - 200 - 300 -

Sky

"Yeah. I bet it dies before we get there. But ya never know." Sky said jokingly. She stuck the key into the driver side door and unlocked the car, pressing the unlock button for the other seats. She threw her backpack in the back and got into her seat. She put the key into the ignition and started the car, stalling it the first time but getting it running by the second. "This is going to be fun!" She exclaimed sarcastically.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil opened the car door, as he looked at the interior.  It looked decent, but could use a little fixing up.  He then took his bag off of his shoulder, and threw it next to Sky's, and hopped into the car.  "This is going to be very interesting." said Virgil, not really knowing what could happen.

Sky

"How so?" She asked. Sky grinned and tapped the dashboard with her wand, making the car invisible. She then pulled a lever and stepped on the gas, making the car rise up into the air. She pressed a green button next to the lever and pressed the pedal as hard as she could. The car roared and sped through the sky.

"Hold on. This thing still has more speed." Sky said, turning a small silver switch and pressing the gas. The car went even faster.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil was taken by some surprise when the car took right off, going faster than he thought of such an old car.  He looked out the window, as the ground below was really far down.  Virgil reached back onto the backseat, and pulled out a soda from his bag as he asked "You want one?" since he had brought plenty.

potter_fan122

"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

((I don't care. But no one liners. Even though we had a few short posts. XD))

Shaking her head, Sky responded, "No, that's okay. If I remember correctly..there's cruise control some--Ah ha! Got it!" She laughed and looked at Virgil. "I brought some snacks and stuff if you're hungry. I used a charm so I could fit a lot of stuff into it."

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil popped open his soda, as he took a drink out of it, and looked to Sky.  "I'm not really hungry now, but thanks." he said as he took another sip of soda.  He looked out his window to the left, as he saw they were passing over a very big lake, surrounded by a cleared opening, with tons of what seemed to be muggles there.

Sky

Sky shrugged and leaned back in her seat, closing her eyes. "I love you." She said randomly, her lips curving into a smile.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil looked at Sky as he said "I love you too." with a smile in response to the random question.

Sky

She laughed out loud. She liked to be random. To say things to people when they leased expect it. To see how they react.

potter_fan122

Stacey had been down at the lake, she had seen the car because she was a witch. She smiled and ran in to the forest. She had learned how to make herself invisible finally, so she did and she pulled out a broom from behind a tree. She took to the sky and started to fly in the direction of the car.

Sky

Sky looked out the window. Stacey was outside, flying on her bike. No broom could possibly catch up to where they were from the school that quickly. She rolled down the window. "Um...Forgive me for being rude, BUT WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING US!?" She yelled over the wind.

potter_fan122

"Hi to you to Sky." Stacey yelled over the wind. "I`m not following you, I just saw you from the ground, and I saw bored, so I decided to say hi. Hi Virgil." Stacey shouted.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil looked out his window to the side, as he saw Stacey flying near them.  He was pretty shocked, as this was strange since they were already so far from the school.  "Um.. Hi Stacey." Virgil said simply, not knowing what else to say.