News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Wolf pups

Started by Lola_La_Fringe7, August 15, 2008, 02:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola_La_Fringe7

(Wow, hehe. Mira has, lol! Rolling down a hill, but just forget I'm here since I'm so out of it, but then again I might jump in later.)
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

ChoChangHP118

(Mira we had a good one going that was fun.)

(And Jessie........... No comment.)

Picnic, interesting. Aren't we a bit old for that? Oh well, I guess I'm in. Sirius shrugged, shaking his head from the idea of a picnic. He was hungry, and a picnic had food. He was of course going to oblige. He remembered the last time he had a picnic, with Sarah. That seemed like such a while ago, now Sarah was off on her own way anyway.

He pushed her memory from his mind, not wanting to spoil a fun occasion with two lovely girls. Sarah would not bring him down... Again.

(There, he's single.)

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

dobby888

(RAWR)

~You're never too old for a picnic!~ Jessie thought, inwardly screaming and jumping for joy.  Suddenly it wasn't so inward.  She jumped around yelling, "We're going on a picnic!"  She apparated to the kitchen and grabbed some food, then apparated to her room to grab a basket.  She appeared back by Sirius and continued her yelling.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius shook his head, sighing at Jessie. "Shall we go then?" He asked, irritatedly hungry.

Later he would look back on that moment, and not remember why he had forgotten his potion that afternoon. Perhaps his hunger was messing with his mind? Maybe he was just to forgetful after so many years. Either way as he prepared to leave, his medication was far from his mind and know one else could remind him.

(I want something interesting to happen with this RP, don't remind Sirius about his potion. I miss the demonic Sirius ha.)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

dobby888

Jessie squealed for joy and linked arms with Sirius and Mira.  She began to do the "Wizard of Oz skip" and smiled like no tomorrow.

((Not trying to Godmod here... but Mira's grounded so we should just drag her along))

ChoChangHP118

Sirius was confused, and at first worried others would see. Then he changed his mind, and started skipping as well.

"I cannot believe I'm doing this," Sirius commented as Jessi led them to wherever they were headed.

(I don't mind. Skipping? Wtf? XD)

dobby888

(((Wtf is my middle name))

Jessie skipped around in no particular direction, probably circles.  Eventually they came to a small clearing.  She layed down the blanket and basket, "Here we are!"