News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Wolf pups

Started by Lola_La_Fringe7, August 15, 2008, 02:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola_La_Fringe7

((Ok there is kind of a planned story line.  So don't just jump in, please ask or Pm me first.  And try to stick to the plot. Thanks!!))

Mira was running through the forest with four little bundles of fur in her arms.  She ran straight to what seemed like a normal clearing, and pulled out a key and inserted it into what seemed like thin air.  Mira opened something and disappeared behind it, closing a door behind her.  She was inside an invisible hut, or at least it was invisible to those without a key.  And she had only given one other person a key.  She put down all the bundles which were four little wolf pups who got down and started wobbling around the 'hut' which was really just an open grassy place, with toys.  MIra sat down and waited for someone to arrive.

((Now for those of you without a keey, maybe walk along and run into the hut by accident.  Mira will probably come open the door.))
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

potter_fan122

Stacey had her little pup, Deshka, in her arms, trying to find the hut. Mira had told her that it was in a clearing, but which one? Stacey saw something like a building not far away and she walked to it, talking to the bundle of fur. Stacey inserted the key and stepped in. She put Deshka on the ground and looked at Mirra. "Hi, sorry I`m late."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Lola_La_Fringe7

"No, its ok."  Mira said as she looked at Stacey.  "So what did you name your pup?"  She asked as River climbed on top of her legs, like she was conquering a mountain.

potter_fan122

Stacey looked at the little pup in her arms. "Deshka."

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Oh, thats really cute!" Mira said smiling.  Then she took the albino pup, "This is Angel,"  She took the gray pup, "This is River,"  She picked up the almost completely red pup, "This is Birch,"  And finally she took the white pup with crystal blue eyes, "And this is Misty. It took a while to come uop with all of the names." She finished.

potter_fan122

"Hmm." Stacey said in agrement.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira laughed as all the pups tackled her to the ground.  She turned into Angel and they all jumped off in surprise.  Angel layed down as Misty started to inch closer to her.  Then all the other pups followed her example and soon Angel was runing around in circles playing with them all.

dobby888

((Can I join? I would come in and see all the wolf pups and then maybe go buy one for me to take care of?))

Lola_La_Fringe7

((Well, sure, but to join you would have to like run into the little shelter thing and Mira would let you in.  You might not want to go buy a wolf pup because Mira kind of got the Albino one (Angel) for you as a sort of half surprise...))

dobby888

((OK, but can I re-name her something else? I think it would get confusing with you as Angel and a wolf pup as Angel too...))

Jessie was taking a jog through the woods in her red Gryffindor shorts and black tank top.  She came into a kind of clearing and sped up, planning to sprint to the other side.  *BANG!* Jessie ran into something and fell back on the ground, stunned.  She rubbed her head and sat up.  She backed away from the clearing shaking her head.  Suddenly, she turned around and ran through the clearing again, hitting the thing again. She got up and squinted, tilting her head at different angles trying to have the light catch on the object that wasn't there.  She turned around and looked from between her legs, still not seeing it.

Lola_La_Fringe7

((Yeah re-name her.))

Angel heard a thump and turned around.  She turned into MIra and ran to the door, opening it and seeing Jessie.  She grabbed Jessie by the arm and pulled her inside.  "Jessie?"

ChoChangHP118

"Bark! Bark!" snuffles knawed angrily at the door, hearing Angel behind it.

(I'm not exactly sure of the time and place, this is just getting Snuffles into the situation, I'll be sure and add more of a descriptive next post.)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Lola_La_Fringe7

((haha nice))

Mira turned around once again and ran to the door.  She opened it and saw Snuffles, she immedietly changed into Angel and barked with excitement.

potter_fan122

Stacey looked at the knew arrivals.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Angel happily jumped in circles around Snuffles then nodded her head toward the wolf pups in the middle of the clearing, and ran toward them to play.