News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry Potter 6 Delayed

Started by Sky, August 15, 2008, 11:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think having the movie post poned is a good idea? (read story first)

Yes.
3 (25%)
No.
9 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Sky

Late this morning, I was scanning the yahoo headlines. I came across one about the new Harry Potter Movie...saying its date was postponed. So before I clicked, I thought "Hmm...maybe January?" Finally I clicked, and the date was July 2009. I have the link to the story: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080814/ap_on_en_mo/film_harry_potter

But do you agree that the movie should be postponed after telling everyone it'd be in November? After getting everyone so psyched about it?

richiee

yes i think it should be postponed to like march i mean weve got enough hot movies for one year :D

I loves YOUz

WHY would you think it should be??????? Thats insane... I want t osee it and if its already done then they should show it and start working on the 7th book before the actors look to old... MAKES ME MAD!!!!!!!
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Sky

I know! All it will do is show how much the actors have changed in the amount of time. Like I said, They showed the trailer with a November release date. Don't give us a date then change it on us.

At least I can still look forward to Twilight in December!

Virgil Hendrix

I really don't mind :P  It seems alright to me, but I would like to see it earlier.

Join Amber Ridge.  A College Roleplay.
5 - 20 - 50 - 100 - 125 - 200 - 300 -

I loves YOUz

YOU SHOULD MIND!!!!!!!

And Sky I can't wait for it either!! It's gonna be awesome!!

Evil Muffin Queen

:o I DO NOT THINK THAT IS A GOOD IDEA!!! *GRR* I was so mad when i found out about this  >:( Seriously, don't tell us it's one day, then change it a month after you release the trailer for it. Get all our hopes up, just to be told we'll have to wait another year(almost)... I circled it on my (harry potter)calender and everything...with a lightning bolt...and a whole heck of a lot of exclamation marks :( Why must they torcher me so...

I loves YOUz

Because they are the Voldamorts of our world...

Sky

I wanna go up to the guy who came up with this release date and shove a stick up his butt while screaming "AVADA KADAVRA!"

I loves YOUz

I would scream crucio... not Avada Kadavra... jus to cause him pain in a weird place

Dobby_ROX

Quote from: I loves YOUz on August 16, 2008, 06:52:15 AM
WHY would you think it should be??????? Thats insane... I want t osee it and if its already done then they should show it and start working on the 7th book before the actors look to old... MAKES ME MAD!!!!!!!
they're working on it now I think

Miss Xantier

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS THE WORLD GONNA END????? I NEED YOU HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!! I KILL YOU!!!!!!! *CRUCIO* *ADAVA KENDAVRA*  *GOES CRAZY* I already have a Snape at school, I don't need a Voldemort to mess with my life!

>:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

tmaximus89

That is bad. I was waiting for it for a long time.
They can't do it this way.
Anyway if it is for perfection....
I don't mind.... :(

Dobby_ROX

It's out next month Okay so don't lose your marbles waiting LOL!!!!