News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just Arrived

Started by Jenny Marie, August 19, 2008, 08:01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenny Marie

Jenny was sitting in the comonroom. She had just arrived at Hogwarts for her seventh year. She was happy because the room was empty when she entered. She looked around at the familiar room. She walked over and sat in one of the arm chairs.

I loves YOUz

Billie came tembling down the stairs. "Ouch" Billie said smiling as she stood up. "I really should remember that there is a step there" she said laughing to herself. She turned a bright red when she saw someone in the commanroom. "Uh um Hi" She said like nothing had happened. "I'm Billie who are you?" she asked in a slightly rude voice. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound like that" she said happily.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Jenny Marie

Jenny didn`t hear Billie until she talked, and she jumped out of the chair. "I.... my n... I`m Jenny." She stuttered. Another person she hadn`t met.

I loves YOUz

Billie laughed and was thankful she hadn't seen her fall. But someone else had.

Pete walked down the stairs laughing. "Billie you are so clumsy" he said laughing as he put his arm around her and gave her a side hug. He looked up and saw someone he didn't know. "Hello I'm Pete" he said smiling. "What did you say your name was?" he asked.

Jenny Marie

Jenny backed up a few steps even though the two people weren`t close to her. "J... Jenny." She mumbled. Another person.

potter_fan122

Stacey walked into the room. She saw Jenny, who`s face was very white, and the other two. She rushed over to Jenny, tossing her bag on the couch. She stood in front of her distant cousin and looked at the other two. "She is very shy." She replied. Jenny was in fact, very, VERY shy. She could pass out in a croud.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

I loves YOUz

"Oh sorry Jenny" Pete said sincerly.

Billie smiled at Jenny. "Being shy isn't to fun" she said. She didn't move closer or act normal. It fact Billie stayed really calm. "Jenny if you want we can show you around Hogwarts" She said. "And I promise we don't bite" she said then thought to herself. *Well not to hard* she said and smiled to ehrself.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled weakly and glanced at Jenny. "Um, well, where do you plan on going?" Stacey asked. She wouldn`t think that Jenny wanted a walk in the forest with strangers.

I loves YOUz

"Do you have any questions about Hogwarts?" Billie asked.

potter_fan122

Stacey turned and looked at Jenny. Jenny`s face was evn more white now. "Um, I don`t think she does."

I loves YOUz

Billie sighed and sat down on one of the couchs.

potter_fan122

"Really Billie, it`s nothing against you," she glanced back at Jenny. "I just don`t think it`s a very good idea."

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled at Stacey. "Shy people are scary" she said truthfully. "They never talk and it seems liek their planning evil things in their minds... " she said joking around.

potter_fan122

"Um, well, she can read your mind." Stacey said, not wanting to lie. "And trust me, she`s not planning anything."

Jenny Marie

Jenny nodded slowly and sat on the couch.