News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

elemental_attraction(class)

Started by Ginny Weasly, August 20, 2008, 12:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Ginny stood next to her desk, surveying the orbs held there. Various colors showed from them, almost every color of the rainbow. The room was dim, and the wall near her desk was awash with the colors from the orbs.
Ginny tapped each one, checking to make sure it was secure before she folded her arms, apparently satisfied.

She glanced up at the clock on the wall, just as the bell rang. Students would be filing in now.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

((Is this class for people with elemental powers? Or is it for people to learn to use them?))

fudge0604

Albus walked in, smiling. It had been a time since Ginny had held a class, and he had missed the last one.
The dim light in the class room was a change, and he inspected the orbs in the classroom.
He throwed his backpack at a chair, then, walked up to Ginny.
The classroom was starting to fill up.

Albus asked her, " What are we gonna do today? Are we gonna make those orbs? Is those orbs elemental orbs?" enthusiasthically.

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

((Both, Sky.))

Ginny chuckled at Albus's enthusiasm. She tilted her head to the side, she inspected the boy. Finally she nodded at the seats, "You'll see, Albus. Have a seat and relax, ok?" She kept her smile, still chuckling warmly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky quietly walked through the classroom door. She appeared to be a little sleepy. Too many late nights and few hours of sleep. She wiped her eyes and looked at Ginny's desk. "Wow! Is that what we're working with today?" She squinted her eyes to get a better picture of the orbs. They were really pretty for being an object of nature. Sky walked over to Albus. "Mind if I sit with ya?" She asked with a grin.

fudge0604

" Okay then Ginny... Guess I'll have to wait for five everlasting minutes!" Albus said, smiling to her.
He quickly turned his head as Sky talked, then smiled to her also.
The reply came quickly. " Sure you can! " He walked to the place he had thrown his backpack to,
one of the front places in the class, closest to the wall, his favourite place.

He snatched his backpack, and fished out his wand, a quill, some ink and a little notebook,
where he kept nearly  everything they learned in Ginny's classes.

Then, he turned to Sky, asking her, " Why do you seem so tired? "

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Sky smiled at him. "Thanks Albus." She sighed. "I stay up too late and never catch up on sleep. An easy fix I'll get to eventually." She responded to his question. She took her seat at the table and sat her bag on the floor next to her, taking out a notebook and her other essentials. She looked up at Ginny. "I have a feeling I'll really enjoy this class." She said, grinning.

I loves YOUz

Billie had been hunting all night and fell asleep really late. She woke up a little later then usual and got dressed in a hurry. *If I'm late to Ginny's class I'll be in huge trouble* She thought to herself as she put on a pair of black low top converse. Billie finished toeing her shoes and she ran down the stairs. She was sorta scared about what would happen if she was late to Ginny's class. Billie ran into the classroom and fell into one of the front desks. She sighed in relief. "I thought I was going to be late" she said putting her hair back into a ponytail. She placed her wand on her desk and looked up at the orbs. *I wonder what those are* she thought to herself. She was curious to know what they were and what she could do with them.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Astraea

Astraea walked around the commonroom and messed around with her skirt. She was bored and it seemed no one was in the commonroom. She walked walked over to the class schedule and read the classes. It seemed like Ginny's class started soon. "I guess I can go, I hope she doesn't mind me joining one of her classes" Astraea said to herself. She opened the portrait, and began walking to the room Ginny's class was being held in. She walked in the door and saw Ginny. She walked up to the desk. "Do you mind if I join this class I have no where else to go?" she said. She was lieing, but wanted to join her class.
I'm me and thats all I can be

potter_fan122

Stacey walked in nervously. She had just found out recently that she could control a few elements. Her best was fire. She had always liked small fires. She slowly walked up to Ginny`s desk, passing Albus and Sky. She stopped newt to Astraea. "Um, hi Ginny." She said nervously. "Can I join this class?"
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie wandered into class.  She was nervous, being the only element she could control was water.  Because of course she was a Siren.  She sat down quietly at a desk next to Sky, smiling at her and playing with her fingers which were now made of water.  She couldn't explain how she did it, but when she wanted to, her body, any part, could become made purely of water and maintain its shape.  Jackie was still having trouble figuring it out.  She already hated being a Siren enough, but all the new powers thrown into the mix, was terribly confusing.  Hopefully Ginny coulf help her sort a bit of it out.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled at Astraea and Stacey, nodding. "Sure, you  guys. My classes are open to everyone, as long as you don't show up late or disrupt class I'm fine with you."

She looked towards the quickly filling seats, "Better find some empty desks, girls."

As everyone finished settling in, Ginny hoisted herself onto her desk beside the orbs. She smiled at the students as the bell rang and she swung her legs.
"Morning, guys." Ginny said, perfectly comfortable with the students watching her.
"Can anyone tell me what the four major elements are?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

I loves YOUz

Billie looked at Stacey and the other girl as they sat down she smiled and looked back at Ginny. *Four major ones* Billie said and then she knew the answer. She raised her hand and waited to be called all.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

fudge0604

Albus looked at Ginny, and the others that had came into the class.
He saw Billie raise her hand, but didn't bother to put his hand up then.
The orbs water and air orb was calling to Albus, and, a great feeling swept over him.

Then, he also raised his hand, looking at the water orb tiredly.

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

"Go ahead Billie, you were first." Ginny assented, nodding at the younger girl with a smile. She looked down at the array of possibly twenty different orbs with a smile. It should be easy, the orbs were arranged so that the four majors were between all of the minors.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret