News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Tired (closed until Ginny joins)

Started by LavyBrown, August 23, 2008, 08:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

"Considering? What, if I may ask, are we considering?"
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Ginny Weasly

((YOU KNOW BETTER! =) ))

Cod's smile fell, "considerings the Ministry hates us." He told her, "Considering they want us to leave England, actually...that they'd rather we die a horrible death."

He scowled, darkly, "We didn't do anything wrong."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

( BAD LAVY *slaps back of hand*  ::)))

"Oh, yes. I'm sorry. I've been so wrapped up in my own life that I have completely lost track of everything and everyone. I do feel rather bad about that one. I told them that you're mother was a none issue. That they should focus on something more pressing things.

"But like always,the Ministry is ran by men who are threatened by a woman. So typical, and completely disheartening if you ask me. But they don't really listen to anyone with any sense. They would prefer to sit in the million dollar homes and point the finger."

Ginny Weasly

Cody's scowl grew darker, "It's not her fault. They hate us because of me and my dad." He shook his head, his blue eyes looking off at a wall sadly.

"They hate us for what we are. They don't even know us."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy bit her lip. She wanted to comfort Cody somehow, but she didn't know how. Should she hug him. Or give him words of encouragement. Or maybe both. She didn't want to invade his space without his permission.

"Do not blame yourself please. The Ministry made their own decisions. Out of fear and distrust. Nothing more and nothing less. I don't think it's personal...so to speak."

Ginny Weasly

Cody laughed sharply, "No, Miss Brown. It's very personal. They claim that if my parents had never conceived me, then there would be no problem." He growled, "The Ministry says that if I had never been born, and my father had stayed in his home, then everything would be peachy keen."

He clenched his little fists, "They are just mad because Mom quit her jobs there when she found out she was pregnant."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

"They're not mad. They're furious. But there's something else," Her voice trailed off, "I don't know, but it's more to do with just you. You're birth would cause problems, yes, but all this..." She started thinking about her own words.

The more she did the more she saw that she might be hitting on something. There was no way that the Ministry would spend so much time and money on these three people if there wasn't something more to the story. She sighed, frustrated that she was missing something and couldn't pull an answer. Her months away from her friends had taken it's toll.

"My apologize. Please just ignore what I'm saying. I'm rambling."

Ginny Weasly

Cody nodded his head, "Yes, Miss. Of course." His words, polite and tight expressed his anger at the Ministry of Magic.

He sighed, "I'm a half breed, Miss. They fear me because I have the best of my parent's powers."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

"Hmmmmm......." Lavy said, still slightly distracted. She was still thinking about her own little conspiracy theory when she remembered that there was a second person in the room with her. She pulled her focus back in.

"If you were half as powerful as Ginny was when she was your age you would be a force to be reckoned with. But both Ginny's and....Xaver I assume?"

Ginny Weasly

Cody nodded, "Yes, and my mother says I'm twice as powerful as she was." He paused, "But I don't know how to use any of it, Miss Brown. And what I do know, my parents taught me to use responsibly."

He shook his head, "I wouldn't ever use my powers against someone."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy nodded, listening to him closely, "With Xaver and Ginny as you're parents, I'm not surprised. But still..." She stopped before she said anything else. She was trying to avoid talking about her thoughts on the situation.

"I am sorry. If there's ever anything I could do, to help you...anything at all, I'm willing."

Ginny Weasly

Cody shook his head, "No ma'am. They already tried a criminal case against my parents, and tried to exile us. It didn't work very well. Now the only thing they can attempt is civil cases."

Cody shrugged, "They can sue us all they want, they won't win with that kind of stupid stuff."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy bit her lip again but it wasn't because she didn't know what to do. She knew exactly what she was about to say and she was annoyed with herself. No matter what she did her curiosity to know overpowered any sence of staying out of other people buisness.

"What are they using against you?"

Ginny Weasly

"Public and civilistic terror."

((That is NOT real, so don't try and use in in life, kiddies.))

Cody shrugged, "Mom usually keeps to herself, and Dad is rarely home. We never go out in public as a family. They have no case against us."
He smiled when he saw her look, "It's okay to ask. If I didn't want to telly you, I wouldn't."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy looked away out the window, "I know I shouldn't feel bad, but I do. I know what it feels like to have people pry into your life and I must admit that I don't like it it one bit. But I'm glad that you feel comfortable enough to tell me.'