News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Tired (closed until Ginny joins)

Started by LavyBrown, August 23, 2008, 08:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

(Hey guys. I'm closing this RP but only until Ginny and I post a little between each other. We've haven't talked in so long. lol. But anyways after we start it up it's free for anyone to come in and join. Thanks :))

Lavy sat up straight in her bed. She was sweating bullets. She looked around her, making sure her dream wasn't true and sigh out of relief when she saw she was still in her own bed. She got up and pulled some cloths on. She knew she wouldn't get anymore sleep tonight.

Once she was dressed she looked in the mirror. She looked terrible. Her eyes were red and she looked sticky. Her hair was a mess on her head. She sighed, this time out of frustration that she was having nightmares again. She turned at the sound of the door opening.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

LavyBrown

It was only a first year, who seemed a little scared. Lavy left the room, determind not to be seen by too many people. That would only cause issues. She went into the common room and found a dark corner to sit in. She watched a few more people come in and through the window across from her she saw the sun begin to peek out.

Soon the room was flooded, with both students and sunlight. She stayed in her corner, catching a few people staring at her. By ten it was empty again and she was left alone, with nothing more then her thoughts.

Ginny Weasly

((Gonna start it off like this...))

"Now, stay in the school, okay? Don't go outside today, it's supposed to rain. And stay away from the classrooms, students don't like it when a five year shows them up." Ginny stood with the small black haired boy at the door of her classroom. She wore teacher's robes, he wore jeans and a t-shirt.

He frowned, "Fine. I'm going to play in the common rooms then." Without waiting for a word from her , he turned and walked away. He went up the steps, going into the closest common room he found. He didn't know the password, but was granted access anyway.

The room was empty, or so it seemed to most. But his ice blue eyes penetrated the room, catching sight of Lavy almost instantly. He stood, starring at her, his head tilted to the side in question.
"Hi." He said.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

(ok :))

Lavy looked up at the boy but didn't say anything at first. Mainly because she didn't know what to say but she settled on something expected and common place, "Hi."

She shifted her weight in her chair, feeling like he was almost staring into her soul with his blues eyes. It scared her and she couldn't place the feelings in the right place. Something about him made her uncomfortable.

Ginny Weasly

The small child nodded at the expected answer, turning from her and walking to a bookcase. He looked up, seeing a book he wanted, but sadly it was a few shelves beyond his reach. His expression became a thoughtful one and he pondered how to get the book down. Finally, he just looked at Lavy.

"Can you grab that big black book for me, Signora?" He asked, using the Italian word for Miss.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Less then a second later the book landed in the boys hands. She continued to watch him for a moment and then asked, "What's you're name, little one?"

Ginny Weasly

"Thanks, Miss." He turned, walking to an armchair before he answered her, "My name is Cody." He told her, glancing up as he climbed into the over sized chair.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy stood as he sat down, feeling the sudden erge to pacearound the room. She did fr about twenty minutes, in silence. She hardly noticed Cody sitting there with his book. But finally she had all her thoughts in order.

"Nice to meet you Cody. I'm Lavy."

Ginny Weasly

Cody looked up from the book which, believe it or not, he was reading. His eyebrows shot up, though his face remained mostly expressionless.

"Lavy?" He questioned, "Is your surname Brown, Miss?"
Polite in his words and mannerisms, there was still the cynical undertone. The sense that even though he hadn't said anything outright, he was talking down to her.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy looked Cody up and down, hearing the subtle but unmistakable change in his voice. She didn't know why he was talking to her the way he was but she didn't particularly like it. It made her feel judged and vulnerable, two things that she didn't like. All her nightmares that she had been having over the past few weeks flooded back over her.

Lavy nodded, giving herself a moment to control her voice before she used it, "Yes, as a matter of fact it is. Why do you ask?"

Ginny Weasly

He smiled, "You knew my mother."

His tones hadn't changed, but had simply become more noticeable. Half the time, he talked down to adults because he had a reason to. Most people he knew were stupid, with a few exceptions. Like his parents, whom he idolized.

Cody ran a hand through his black hair, watching her closely. Guessing who his mother was would be impossible, he looked absolutely nothing like her. Searching his mind would also be hard, his mom had protected it both ways. Keeping his thoughts in, and other's out.
He placed the book to the side and slipped doff the chair, "My mom is Ginny Weasly."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

"You're Ginny's son." Lavy said taken aback for a moment. She didn't know what to make of that. She knew that Ginny had had children but this boy... he was right. He really did look nothing like her. She would have expected that familiar red hair and the occasional temper to go with it.

"How is you're mother?" She asked, ignoring the way he talked to her.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny had had one child, the small almost five year old looking up at her. Cody shrugged, "She's ok. She's a part time teacher here now. So I get to play here on days that my dad or grandparents are busy."

He smiled, his cheeks dimpling.
"Miss Brown, my mom speaks highly of you."

He didn't sound like any other five year old.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy smiled back, "Well, I'm glad to hear that. But I can't help but think that she over exaggerated. There's nothing about me that I've done in my life that should be mentioned at all." She shrugged, "I'm glad to hear she's well, though."

Ginny Weasly

"She speaks highly of you because you were a good friend." Cody pointed out, his eyebrows raising. He tilted his head, a habit he picked up from his parents and shook his head.

"My mom does okay." He said, "Considering."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret