News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

[Worse than Playing with Matches]

Started by potter_fan122, August 24, 2008, 04:01:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey was standing outside. She sky was dark, you could tell it was going to storm soon. You could feel the stillness in the air like a blanket. Lightning shot through the sky silently. She smiled. She lifted her arms up, palms facing the sky, and slowly turned her hands to face each other. Small bolts of lightning shot between her palms. She rolled her hands together, making the lightning form a ball. She threw it in the air and waited or it to come back down. She turned around, looking up, following the little ball of lightning, and she bumped into someone.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dobby888

Leah caught the orb of lightning and pressed her palms together.  "You know, it's dangerous, playing with lightning.    Almost worse than playing with fire.  But it's so much more accurate."  She said, holding her palm out, and sooting lightning at a tree.  It left a small spot, right where Leah had intended for it to go.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled at Leah. "Yea, I know. But fire doesn`t burn me." Stacey explained. She snapped her fingers and a large flame appeared. She held it under her arm and the flame licked around her skin, touching her, but not burning her. "See?"

dobby888

"Cool." Leah said.  "I'm not too good with elements, but I'm best at lightning." She held her palms out, facing each other, and lightning crackled between them.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled and made a a sheet of lightning zip around her, making her hair full of static. "I`m pretty good at all elements related to fire. Then I`m okay at the other elements. Not so hot on air though."

dobby888

"I'm trying hard to work on air, but it's so hard!  But I'm concentrating mostly on lightning still."  Leah said.  "I can only do a few things, but I just learned how to shoot it long distances.  What can you do?"

potter_fan122

Stacey smile became mischevious. Lightning shot all around the twwo girls, filling the air with electricity. Stacey`s hair flew wildly around her face. She raised an eyebrow, the only movement suggestion that she made made the lightning.

dobby888

"Cool."  Leah said, looking around her.  "I wonder..."  She reached out and touched the wall of lightning.  She flew back and slammed against the other side of the spinning wall.

potter_fan122

The lightning disappeared and Stacey was at Leah`s side in a second. "Are you alright?" She asked, not doubting for one second that she was perfectly fine.

dobby888

Leah just chuckled.  She couldn't stop herself.  She rolled over and vomited, quite severely.  She was laughing the whole time.  Then she wiped her mouth and said, "That tickled!"

potter_fan122

Stacey rolled her eyes. "You amaze me. You it there, puking up your lungs, laughing." She complainded.

dobby888

"Oh I hardly puked up my lungs... once I actually almost did!" Leah said, continuing to laugh. She knew that could've killed an average human, and she got off easy.

potter_fan122

Stacey rolled her eyes. "It`s a fihure of speech, Leah." She explained. Her eyes flickered purple.

dobby888

'Normally, but not that night!" Leah said. She shivered with a chuckle and smiled.  She winked at Stacey and then held her palm out.  Lightning shot out, and went racing for a tree.  It darted to the side, missing it by millimeters.  Then Leah concentrated really hard and squinted, making the lightning bend.  It darted back, and retreated into Leah's palm.   "The boomerang effect"

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded. "What do you use that for?" She asked curiously. She only just recently was able to use lightning and didn`t know much about it. Her arm flew into the air and a small lightning bolt shot down from the sky and into her palm. Stacey wrapped her fingers around it, not bothered by the heat or energy it was giving off. "The calling effect." She said happily.