News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

[Contemplation...]

Started by Lola_La_Fringe7, August 27, 2008, 12:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola_La_Fringe7

((Try to keep the posts substantial, and please use caps at the beginning of sentences and such!  Ugh, that is my pet peeve)
Mira sat down letting the chilling winds ruffle her hair.  She looked out across the expanse of land that lay in front of her.  Images flashed into her head, of friends.... of foes... of everyone.  She relayed certain thoughts that came to mind with those images... Ginny, power, anger, admiration.  Xaver, fear, cold, protectiveness.  Sirius, happieness, fun, adventure, hurt, confusion, comfort.  Jessie and Billie, energy, loyalty, happieness. 

Mira settled on a few people, people she seldom talked to these days. Then she for some reason thought about Cody.  Fun, power, intelligence, mystery. 
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

potter_fan122

((Where are you? Like the Forest or something?)) Stacey was sitting on a rock doing almost the exact same thing as Mira, only she was thinking about Niles mostly. She let her mind wander and think random things.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."