News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The New Guy

Started by potter_fan122, September 6, 2008, 11:46:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey had some books in her arms and was walking down a corridor. She turned a corner and walked right into someone. "Oh, I`m sorry." She said, looking up to see who she had ran into. She looked up into the eyes of the new guy, Jason Mitch.
"Oh, hi, my fault." Jason said. Stacey collected her books and stepped back to give him his space.
"Hi, you`re new aren`t you?" She asked, her eyes turning brown with curiosity.
"Um, yea. I`m in Sytherin. Do you know where the common room is?" He asked, looking at Stacey questioningly.
"Yea, come on I can show you." Stacey said, walking past him, noticing how cute he was. She led him to the entrance to the Slytherin common room. "Here it is." She said, stopping in fromt of the door.
"Oh, how do you get in?" Jason asked, looking at the portrait.
"Oh, yea," Stacey turned back to the picture. "Three Broomsticks." She said, recalling the password Niles had givin her earilier.
"Cool." He said, walking into the room, not noticing another person in the room. Jason turned back to the still open door with Stacey standing there. "Aren`t you coming in?" He asked, thinking she was in Slytherin.
"No, I`m a Gryffindor." Stacey said, looking back to the other person in the room. "Hi." She said.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Raven

Raven, who was in her leopard form, was sitting near a window, bathing in what little sunlight that made it's way into the dungeon. Her ears perked up when the two students entered the common room. She turned her head and sat up, forming into her human self. "What are you doing here?" She asked them. She looked at Jason's robes. "Ah, Slytherin. Cool." She eyed Stacey. "But I already know what you are. And you shouldn't be here."

LavyBrown

Lavy came skipping down the steps like she was five again. She even looked like she was five rather then sixteen. Her hair was in pigtails that spun in thick spirls all the way do her back.

She was wearing a very short navy blue dress that only went down to just above her mid thigh but under that she had black leggins that went to just below her knees. Her ballet flats were bright pink, but oddly enough went with her whole outfit. She stepped into the sunlight, her light coffee colored glowing almost unnaturally. She had a look of concern on her face.

"Pulling in more strays, Stacey?"
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

potter_fan122

Stacey rolled her eys and stepped into the room. "No, I`m not. This is Jason, he`s a new student here. I was showing him his common room." Stacey looked over to Raven, her eyes turning dark gray. "And you know that houses mean nothing to me."
Jason looked at the two girls in the room, not knowing who they where. He could tell the one who had been a leopard was a Slytherin, but he couldn`t tell which house the other was in.

Raven

Raven glared at Stacey. "Even so, you can't just run into another house's common room anytime you want." She sighed and hopped up from where she was sitting and walked over to Jason, extending out her hand. "Hello. I'm Raven. Forgive me for being so rude just a moment ago, but sometimes...people can really get on my nerves."

Astraea

Astraea had been wondering the castle. She was sort of lost. Finally she saw an open portrait, and poked her head inside. She saw Stacey and three people she didn't know. She had seen some of them around the grounds, but hadn't ever talked to them. She walked in slowly. She looked around. It was the Slytherin commonroom. Slytherins had always gave her the hebbi gebbis, but she needed to find her way to her commonroom. Astraea stood there for a second, and could fell the tension in the room. She started to back up, but bumped into someone. Astraea turned quickly. "I'm sorry" she said quitly and quietly.
I'm me and thats all I can be

LavyBrown

Lavy held up her hands, "Please everyone clam down. There's really no need for all of this. You'll scare him away on his first day."

She reached out and pulled Jason away from everyone else so that he wouldn't be in the middle of a battle of wills, "I do really apologize for them. They know better then that. I'm Lavy. You must be Jason. Ginny, told me to make sure you were all set and comfortable. So anything you need at all please come and ask me."

potter_fan122

Stacey looked at Raven with red-gray eyes. "I don`t care what the house is, if a friend needs me, or if a stranger is in need, I will help them. Houses don`t matter to somw people." She finished.

Jason looked at Lavy. "Thank you." He said in a low voice. He looked at the girl in front of him. He couldn`t tell if she was a teacher or a student. He looked at Raven. "Sometimes people get on my nerves too, but I control my emmotions." He said to her in a monotone voice.

Stacey smiled at Jason. "So Jason, I guess your all set." She said, glancing at Lavy with trust in her now blue eyes.

LavyBrown

"He's safe with me Stace. Come on..." She took his hand and lead him towards the steps leading then to the boys dormitory, "We'll make sure all you're things are in you're room and then I'll show you around the place."

Lavy was enjoying her assignment. It kept her mind off her current situation. She was glad that Ginny had asked her to do this. Even though she could still go to class, Lavy knew everything they were teaching. And more, she felt strange sitting with everyone, alot of whom knew that she had been missing for a long time. She was happy to get away from all the judgemental stares and whispered comments

Astraea

Astraea turned and looked at the remaining people in the commonroom. Stacey and, we she wasn't to sure who the other girl was, but she was scary. Astraea walked over Stacey and waved slightly. "Hey Stacey who were those people?" she asked her then turned to the girl. "Whats your name?" she asked slightly scared about talking to her.

potter_fan122

"Don`t call me Satce!" Stacey yelled after Lavy. "He is a new student here." Stacey said to Astraea. "That`s Raven." She said, nodding towards Raven. "The girl with the pigtails was Lavy. I have to go Astraea." She didn`t bother to say goodbye to Raven, she would be glad Stacey was leaving.

Jason followed the girl. "Uh," He took his hand away. "Sorry, but I have no idea who you are." He said as politely as possible. He looked around the dormitory and saw his trunk next to a bunk. He walked over to it.

LavyBrown

Lavy laughed, "Sorry. How rude of me. I really need to start remembering to tell people who I am."

She raised her hand again so he could shake it, "I'm Lavy. Technically I'm a student here but since I've already learned everything they teach here, I deal with school issues. Mostly student affairs, like showing new ones around."

Astraea

"Oh Okay" Astraea said. "well I guess I should go to then" she said. She looked at Raven. "Nice to meet you Raven" she said and turned towards the door and walked out.

potter_fan122

Jason shook Lavy`s hand. He was confused. She was wearing funny clothes for someone who took care of school issues. But he kept his thoughts polight, he didn`t know if she could read minds.

LavyBrown

Lavy shrugged, answering Jason unspoken question, "I just felt like dressing up today. I'm tired of jeans and a t-shirt. I saw this dress and the shoes and it kinda reminded me of a baby doll," She twisted some of her hair around her finger, "Which is why I did pigtails."