News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Anyone want a !?!?!PAL!?!?!

Started by journal415, November 22, 2002, 02:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

journal415

Hi there!

Call me journal! I'm 11 (soooooon to be 12). I love Harry potter books (like everyone else). I'm like everybody in this forum. Like, A BIG HARRY POTTER FAN, LOVES dANIEL rADCLIFFE, tOM fELTON, RuPERT GrINT, eMMA wATSON and everyone else, a bookworm (i mean HP books are thick, for me!).

ONLY ONE THING, I'M FROM ASIA! 8)  :spider:

ateenangel

Are you a girl or boy. I'd love to chat.  The books are great and so are the movies.

journal415

Hi, teenage!  ;)

I'm a girl, and you?

I'd say I'm like Hermione. I'm really into studying and stuff like reading my books in advanced. I'm not top of my class, but I'm on top 10!(#9) There's no nerd in our country. We don't judge, not at all! Actually, if your smart, your cool! You must now have think that our country's weird but, that's us!

keep in touch! :daisy:
CHAT WITH ME, OKAY? :houseelf:

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Hiya Journal!  Welcome to the Harry POtter Fan Forum (HpFF)!  I hope you have a terrific time here!

This is for you!  It's a purple elephant!  A purple elephant is a very very mini elephant that is rare, and.. purple!  Please take good care of it and feed it once a day old clothing!

If you have any questions about the forums or how something works, please don't hesitate to ask!  We'd be glad to help you!
Cya around! :)
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

journal415

Quote from: .:~*Shuiliya*~:. on November 29, 2002, 03:45:12 AM
Hiya Journal!  Welcome to the Harry POtter Fan Forum (HpFF)!  I hope you have a terrific time here!

This is for you!  It's a purple elephant!  A purple elephant is a very very mini elephant that is rare, and.. purple!  Please take good care of it and feed it once a day old clothing!

If you have any questions about the forums or how something works, please don't hesitate to ask!  We'd be glad to help you!
Cya around! :)
hi!
sorry my reply is sooo late! i've been heving some cheerleading practice. well tnx ALOT!

journal415

HEY is anyone in here?

I've been here more than an hour n a half! Can anyone tell me somethin' or chat?!?! I need a pal! I'm begging 4 a pal! I'm on my knees!?!?! I've been givin' my E-MAIL 2 everyone! HELP Im hopeless! Im lonely! Alone! Someone? IF IM NOT DESPERATE IM A LLAMA!R u w/ me?

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

journal415

ya! sorry, i don't really know the time there i'm d only one here i guess!

cutie

hey journal!

it's r**va (sorry can't give away my real name to everyone else). it's me your cute cousin!!!!! (to everyone else i am really her CUTE cousin) anyway, of course i wanna be your pal! call me cutie! sometime if we're both here let's chat and how about that club again can i join?!?!? :goss:

to everyone here journal is really nice. you can be her pal, that's a compliment and oh, her club is facinating!!!!! (i guess)

journal415

eya cutie!
the club s only for some people i trust, really.. maybe i'll join you. hehe, but really.........to all those people who wants to join give me an e-mail at journal415@yahoo.com it's called "Harry Potter Books Fan Club"everyone's  :Reading:invited but only a few can join, about 20, maybe.......  :-\

i'll just e-mail you how to join

signed your beautiful cousin, journal415. ;D

MrsRadcliffe0480

Hi Journal and Cutie. Welcome to the HPFF! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. My name's Amy. See ya around!
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

MurphyMcGonagall

Hello my name is Murphy just syaing hi, everyone
~*MurphyMcGonagall*~
##Witch-in-Training##

journal415

heya cool!

if anyone wants too join give an e-mail at journal415@yahoo.com