News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

2 person rp

Started by LavyBrown, September 10, 2008, 09:35:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

(Ok i don't know how well this will work but I just wanted to try it out:

So the one rule for this RP is you have to write in at least two characters, not everytime you rp but some of the time.....oh, and be careful to not make the whole rp about you and your extra character(s) :P ::) :))

Lavy was racing through the common room, her stomach rumbling angrily. It felt like she hadn't eaten in years. She could figure out what was wrong with her. She was always hungry since she had returned. She rolled her eyes as she pushed the door open and started down the hallway. She wasn't paying much attention to where she was doing but all of a sudden she hit something soft and hit the floor. She looked up, dazed and confused about what she could have ran into. Her mouth nearly fell open when she saw who was standing in front of her.

Aidan Langbook, stood there with his arms crosses across his wide chest. His log brown hair looked messy and windswept but his cloths were as neat as ever, A dark button down shirt and dark blue jeans. He had been under her command when she had worked with Neo, but now there relationship was stranded under the current circumstances.
"Hi there," his familiar voice echoed in the empty hallway.
"What are you doing here, Aidan?" She asked, finding her voice
"Neo sent me."
"To kill me."
"No, to try and convince you to come back."
"So he can kill me."
"No, Lavy. He wants to explain to you why he's been acting the way he has."
"There's nothing he can say to make up for what he did and tried to do to me."
They both turned at the sound of approaching footsteps.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Ginny Weasly

((Hm, good practice. =) ))

Ginny and her four year old son stopped when they saw Lavy and the other guy. Ginny had no clue who he was, but quickly picked up Lavy's agitation. Gripping Cody's hand, the two of them stepped cautiously to Lavy's side.

"Everything ok here?" Ginny asked, a fake smile on her lips. Her eyes told the truth, they were dark with mistrust. She had told Lavy that Hogwarts was a safe place for her. It was beginning to look like this wasn't true.

Cody said nothing, simply tilted his head and looked at Aidan. His face showed nothing, his eyes were shadowed. He stood completely still, an unusual thing for such a young child.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

"Yes, Aidan was just leaving." She stood up and turned away from him. He didn't seem to even notice Ginny or Cody. He reached out and grabbed her wrist pulling him back over to him.

"Lavy, please. Just hear him out. He's really sorry."
"I'm sure he is Aidan," She said sarcastically, "But that doesn't change a thing."

Ginny Weasly

"Aidan, I'm going to have to ask you to not touch Lavy." Ginny took a small step forward, placing her hand on his forearm and gripping it so tightly that the muscles in his hand loosened, forcing him to let go of Lavy's wrist.

Ginny smiled, pleasantly, it seemed.
"She is a student of mine, and since this is a school, she isn't allowed to leave without my permission." Not exactly true. And even if it had been, Lavy would have done what she wanted anyway.
But Ginny had the strangest feeling that the younger girl wished to stay at Hogwarts.

Cody let go of his mother's hand, and took a step closer to Lavy. His face was still expressionless, but his little fists clenched.
"Signore, I suggest you leave Miss Lavy alone." The boy spoke in a soft voice, his eyes never leaving Aidan's face.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

(very good practice.)

Lavy automatically reached out and touched Cody shoulder. She didn't like him being around Aidan. He was much more powerful then either of them realized and no matter how easily any one of them could beat him she still didn't want it to come to that. No matter what Neo had done she still cared for Aidan like a brother. And family protects family.

Which caused an intresting dilemma. One the one had she had her Hogwarts family here with her. But on the other she had the tight family that she had Neo had created. She couldn't tell which connection was stranger but she did know that she wanted to diffuse the situation.

"Aidan really was just leaving." She gave him the look she would give any one of her soldiers, even though technically he was no longer under her command. He automatically bowed sightly and left, eyes switching from her face to Ginny's.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny turned to Lavy, sighing and folding her arms.
"If you don't want to stay here, I can find somewhere else for you to stay. My place, or my parents..." She paused, doubting that Lavy would agree, though she wished she would.

Cody slipped his hand into Lavy's, looking up to her.
"We have an extra room." he told her, a small smile etching on his lips, "And Dad wouldn't care too much."
He nodded, "And you could come here with me and Mom every day."
He didn't exactly get the feeling she'd say no. But then, he hadn't known Lavy very long.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy was only half listening to them. She was still thinking about Aidan. Or rather what Aidan's being here meant. Whenever Aidan was around Neo wasn't far away. her breath quicken when she realized that Neo was probably in the building. Or just outside, maybe in the forest.

She looked up and down the hallway, making sure that Neo wasn't in reaching distance of her. Once she was sure that they were alone,"Umm....Ginny, you might want to get Cody out of here." 

Ginny Weasly

Ginny's face hardened, "I'm not too worried for my son. He knows what he's doing." Nonetheless, she nodded at Cody and he left Lavy's side to be by hers. He clasped her hand again, knowing that nothing could harm him as long as he was within arm's reach of her.

"As for you, I really do think you should come stay with us. Our house is impossible to find."
Ginny knew what Lavy felt, and agreed with her. Neo never liked to be far from the action.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

"He can be very resourceful when he wants to be..." She paused again this time thinking about listening to Ginny for once. She was right. She couldn't stay at Hogwarts. Neo had clearly gooten his distaste for the place for just long enough to come close enough to find her. He knew she here now. He would probably be back at night to find her when everyone was sleeping.

While she was thinking about this the bell rang and all the doors around them flew open, flooding the corridor with students of every age. They were all talking about their problems. Homework, boyfriends, girlfriends... teenage stuff. Lavy would kill for those kinds of problems.

"Alright Ginny. Let me pack all my things. Where should I meet you?"

Ginny Weasly

Ginny was surprised, to say the least, but she smiled all the same. Cody too grinned widely, he loved having guests, a rare thing for them.

"The front steps. I can take all three of us there."

Cody looked up at Lavy, "Can I come help you pack?" He asked, switching from the cold person he had been in front of Aidan to a sweet, adorable little boy.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

"I would love that. Come on. We better do this fast. I'm seriously doubt that this is all over. The faster we get out of here the better."

Just as Lavy was turning to leave with Cody a girl stepped in front of her, "Lavy, right?"
She nodded, "Yes."
"Umm...some guy gave me twenty bucks to give this to you." The girl held out a folded note.
Lavy took it from her and opened it. It read:

Lavy,

I'm so sorry for everything I've put you through over the past month and a half. I really want a chance to explain what's been going on with me and why I've tried so many times to harm you. Please, forgive me. I didn't know what I was doing. If you still love me you'll come to the forest at midnight. I'll be there waiting. Aidan will be there was well, to keep us both in line.
                                                                        With all the love I have in me,
                                                                                              Neo
                                           P.S. Please, come alone. It will be hard enough to tell you with Aidan there, let alone another person

"Wait!" She called after the girl, who stopped and turned back towards her, "The man who gave this to you, what did he look like?"
"Tall, short brown hair, brown eyes, really sad expression on his face."

LavyBrown

(sorry just a little addition)

Lavy's jaw tightened, "What was he wearing?"
The girl shrugged, "Jeans and a shirt. Oh, and a black cloak."
"When did he give this to you?"
"In the middle of the last class. I was going to the bathroom and he stopped me right when I was coming out."
"Neo." Lavy said simply. And rather darkly. Now he was talking to the other students. Innocent people who didn't know that he was perfectly capable of killing them if they rubbed him the wrong way.

Ginny Weasly

Cody reached up, grabbing her hand, "Come on. Me and you can go pack, Mom can alert the rest of the faculty."

Ginny nodded, "He's right. Go now, I'll tell the teachers to lock down the school."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy nodded, wondering if Neo was bold enough to still be there. She decided quickly that he was, but also that he was smart enough to leave. She started off in the direction of the Hufflepuff common room, Cody in step with her.

She didn't really notice all the students pussing past her to their next classes. She was freaking out too much. She had hoped that by coming here that her nightmare would be over. But She saw now that it was far from that. It might just be starting. And now she had dragged others into it as well.

By the time the two of them had reached her room, she was fuming. At Aidan for showing, at Neo for sending him, but mostly at herself, for being stupid enough to underestimate Neo. 

potter_fan122

"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."